Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Problems with ebay / Computers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok I got a few Computers but they are propitiatory so upgrading is limited.
Schultz has helped me learn the errors of past and as he say HP and compac are a no no... but here's the specs..

Celeron 633 and Pentium II 450
CD Rom DVD
Floppy Floppy
20 Gig 10 Gig
My AMVM My Mame32 machine & VCR to Digital conv.

AMVM stands for Anime Music Video Maker...
Yes stay away from HP. They make garbage. 8O 8O 8O 8O
yes but I learned that lesson two late... never again
Hey!.......I can drive. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And yes I too have learned the hard way with HP. But that's also why my PC is as Godly as it is. I quickly grew tired of HP garbage and Built mine from scratch to what it is today. And JunkieJoe is fixing to be upstaged cuz after Christmas I have already set my eyes on the newest Radeon 9700 128MB vid card. YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPINKY!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Man that is great I am at the very start of building my new computer...
Got the first piece for it a week ago a Radeon 7000. Now I just need to get the rest... Man I need more cash...
Yes Cash is always a problem. :evil:
But soon I will be out of that cash trap very soon It's call tax refund... yes
My taxes should be sweet too. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes I love Tax Refunds I don't see who people like us end up pay back taxes... makes no sense
I always owe shit to the government. After the gang probing I thought they would give up. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well see you didn't get the notice they are laying a new tax on gang probing it's the final prof alines are with us
They gave me an inflatable ring and a moist towelette and thought that was enough. God dammit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
They think that is all you deserve. Go rape a couple of thier animals. They'll think twice about the payment next time. I'll gaurantee it. 8O 8O 8O
Usually when that happens to me they just give a pat on the shoulder and say stuff like "see ya again in 2 days kid." and "dang boh thayt wuz gyud"
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Truely amazing. 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4