Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX Releasing Kenshin TV Perfect Edition w/ Engilsh Dub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, you heard it right. FX have already released all the kenshin episodes in their 'perfect edition' format. This basically means it's a near enough straightforward R1 rip with english dubs et al.

This is one set i'm gonna have, cos i've missed out on Kenshin TV til now cos the domestic DVD's are a rip off (22 discs $24.95 each) and the subs on the previous crop of HK rips suck ass.

My two cents. Smile
This was already mentioned twice in the forum but I'll give my two cents

I'm not to interested in the set because I already have part I (MI). Even though the FX version will problably tons better in quality in only interested in getting the Kyoto Arc, that means I'll have to get part 1 of Fx version to get the first half of the Kyoto Arc, then get part 2 to get the second half. I'll be buying 12 dvds when all I really want is 4.

But if you don't have Kenshin MI version by all means get this one instead. It should be a loads better than MI version. I only wished they would have packed in 3 separate parts instead of 2
It's already on my christmas list. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm vaguely interested. It is definetly not on top. I will probably check it out once all the hoopla dies down. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
The show does kick some serious ass. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm getting it as a Christmas Gift from my friend. I'll post a review when I get it. Wurd.
I have the first issue of the manga, and it is pretty cool. I look forward to your review. Hopefully it gets more action packed. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Is it in Japanese?
Of course. It is so so. The anime follows the story fairly well. There were just little slight things that were different. 8O 8O 8O 8O