Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tatoos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its really amazing how many people have tattoos. Talking at work (party cuz of this thread) i'm learning that probably 9/10 girls there have at least one tattoo. Three actually seems to be normal. I'd say about 1/3 the guy have em.
gubi-gubi Wrote:I'm thinking of a tattoo... I want either a cross or a sacred heart on my wrist (im not religious though, just think they look cool!) that's done in a really minimalistic style... It's just trying to have something original that's hard...

I drew this but think it's a little too simple what do you all think?

[Image: hearttassst.gif]

I like the idea behind it but the hart looks like an tomato. Still cool cause you made it yourself.

I'd like a tattoo but I'm not going looking for one. I'll take one when i run into an image that i would like to have on me for the rest of my life. Something with meaning to it.

I'm glad we haven't had the tribal pics in here. I hate those personally and it looks ugly when you get older.
elcoholic Wrote:I like the idea behind it but the hart looks like an tomato. Still cool cause you made it yourself.

I'd like a tattoo but I'm not going looking for one. I'll take one when i run into an image that i would like to have on me for the rest of my life. Something with meaning to it.

I'm glad we haven't had the tribal pics in here. I hate those personally and it looks ugly when you get older.

Ha I can see the tomato now! Damn, back to the drawing board lol!
gubi-gubi Wrote:Ha I can see the tomato now! Damn, back to the drawing board lol!

It does look nice though lol. I always liked the Methodist symbol cause it is flames wrapped around a cross. I have seen it every Sunday for about 17 years (though I go very little now since I have all but openly denounced my beliefs?um, to my family lol) so I don't really appreciate it that much. But taking a step back and looking at it, I realize how cool it actually looks.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Ha I can see the tomato now! Damn, back to the drawing board lol!

Yup and a tomato and a cross haha.
Blight Wrote:It does look nice though lol. I always liked the Methodist symbol cause it is flames wrapped around a cross. I have seen it every Sunday for about 17 years (though I go very little now since I have all but openly denounced my beliefs?um, to my family lol) so I don't really appreciate it that much. But taking a step back and looking at it, I realize how cool it actually looks.

That's quite a cool symbol actually, I just googled it! It's weird though as im pretty anti-religion but want something with a cross on it tattooed on me! I'm a hypocrite lol.
gubi-gubi Wrote:That's quite a cool symbol actually, I just googled it! It's weird though as im pretty anti-religion but want something with a cross on it tattooed on me! I'm a hypocrite lol.
The best way to hate something is to understand it first...
a weird proverb that isn't really on subject, but then again, when is anything I ever say completely on subject? -_-
A tatoo is not just a personal, but psychological understanding. When you get a tatoo of something, it says something about you to everyone that sees it.
First You have to get it because YOU want it, personally I think getting a tatoo of a dragon is a bad idea(i'm not bashing you), but if you like it, it doesn't matter what I think. it's not my body and I am not the one who has to live with it for the rest of my life.
Second, if you have a tatoo you really like, think about it for atleast 3 months. Sometimes you might change your mind, but if you can really say you thought it was a good idea for 3 months straight, than you probably won't regret it later on.
I wanted a tatoo when I was 15, of a bass clef, i finally got one when i was 19, when i went to vegas(no I wasn't drunk =P)
[Image: clefbass.gif]
Bass clef
I hope you get one that you will really enjoy later on Smile
Pages: 1 2