Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tekkaman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
WOndering anyone know if there's a tekkaman release with english dub.
found an old tape and let the kids watch them and they like it. But all I've seen is a japanese one.

should've been more specfic, I mean like a collection not, tekkaman 2. which was hideous.
Tekkaman, aka Tekno Man in USA was released in north america a long while ago... they didnt do the whole series.. maybe 25 episodes, and it was edited.. and the only DUBs u see around are old VHS tapes or RM files of VHS rips heh...

so to answer your question, chances of seeing a DUB DVD set (HK or R1) is NIL.... the license holder in USA wont ever re-release it, it was covered by the Tekkaman Blade II license holder... people were asking about first series and they said that this company (cant remember who) holds the license and wont release this series cause not enough demand... they need Pokemon mass appeal to do so.
animeniacs.com

That's where I got it. Man is that series great. One of the best series' out in my opinion. VOLT TEKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah but no english dub. I don't care much for it, but the kids can't read fast enough and sometimes the subs are bad, hence why i prefer english over japanese. i can read fine, the kids can't. well not fast.
The subtitled set is not bad. You should pick it up for the kids so they can watch it when they are a little older. The chances of seeing it come back dubbed are not very good. There are alot of things on ebay you can buy. Too bad for your kids Cry Hopefully it is not thier favorites show, cause that would definetly be bad for you. Big Grin 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
The subtitles are outstanding and rarely do they even misspell a word.
That show really isn't for kids anyway though. Get it for yourself.
Tuff luck on the Dub but it seems like some of the best never make it to dub (or if the do never finish what they start) But if your kids do like it at least grab the subtitled that way you can encourage them to read. By watching something they like. Hell that's how school house rock did for years. And a friend of mine had here girl;s watch slayers dubbed first season asked for my second season which was only sub at the time and she said that after that her girls were reading much more and better. (results may vare results from case stucies only) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tekkaman Blade 2 is definitely not for kids. It is borderline hentai as for the dialogue in it, Plus it does the nudity thing once in awhile. Wait...there is nudity in Tekkaman Blade as well. But it is actually a serious anime. Blade 2 is just posing.
Blade 2 was pretty lame. I couldn't care less about it. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
The Tekkaman DVD Box Sets are out of print. Damn I wanted one. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am sure you could find it somewhere. There has to be somebody out there who has it, and dosen't want it anymore. I am still in the process of watching it myself. Dark Osamu is letting me borrow it in installments. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
It might still be on ebay. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
E-bay is a great resource. I just recently got into it. I had no bank account so I couldn't join, and now I am going crazy and buying everything I can. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Do you have tons of feedback yet? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have alomost no feedback. All of these dicks I am buying from seem to forget about it. I have only had to leave one negative feed back the entire time I have been there. I had bid on something for my brother, and when it finally arrived some of the merchandise was broken. You can Imagine my distaste. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3