Import Anime Forums

Full Version: AS Lain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
did they ever fix this set? from what i've heard it only has the dub, but someone just told me they fixed it......did they?
the dub only set is the 3 dvd version, the new set is 2 dvd version, its ODEX (R3) rip with english subtitles (no english dub)
The 2 dvd set is excellent. Great video and audio, perfect subtitles (maybe some minor, and I mean very, very minor timing problems). The source was R3 odex version, it even has malay subs.

Read my review if you like.
I want lain. I thought it was still gone. Thanks for the info. Now I have even more stuff to buy after christmas. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I just got a dvdrom for Chirstmas and I'm going screenshot posting crazy, justed posted some pics of Lain along with the front and back covers, it come in a boring amaray DVD box Cry
I will have to go check your pics out. I still don't have a DVD rom yet. Cry Cry I think it is because every time I get money I use it buying DVDs. Big Grin 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
It was a good inverstment for me because my cdrom was really shitty, I couldn't even copy a cd at 4X write speed. I also plan on ripping DVDs to SVCDs plus now if I suddenly become ultra rich I can get some R2 dvds and watch them on my pc. It only cost 40$US and my brother bought it for me for Chirstmas.
You got a pretty good deal. I will get one when I start making my own computer. 8O :evil: 8O 8O