Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yu-Gi-Oh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Will there be a Yu-Gi-Oh HK DVD set in future that contains the english dubbed Episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh???

USSJTrunks
We have absolutely no idea. HK DVD companies don't like to announce their releases ahead of time. Potential lawsuits and all that, y'know?
Yeah. I suggest looking around on ebay. You can probably find what you are looking for there. The HK companies seem to wait until it is on dvd or vhs. So you might see it. You might not. Who knows. Good luck. 8O :evil: 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I cant wait for the Yu Gi Oh game for PS2 and GCN...
it looks amazing..
and so should you!!
^_^
Is konami going to make it? I know they made the other one that is out right now. I like the manga. I have only seen like one actual episode of the show. In english. I didn't like it much, but I rarely do. I will probably get it in japanese eventually. Too bad the anime just jumped 7 of the books. How could you do that? 8O :evil: 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
With a pitch fork and a pickled sausage :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Good to know. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O