Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Final Four
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My alma mater who I never thought would do anything in sports is in the final four. I'm going to Indy to support them since I got tickets at alumni prices. They didn't make a believer out of me until after they beat UCONN. Does anyone else here think Mason has a chance? And who are you guys rooting for?

Also, did any of you know anything about GMU before this tourney? And with all the press they're getting now, do you guys know who they are now?
If they don't have a chance this year then they won't ever have a chance, this is their year, I did know about GMU but I didnt think they would get this far but then again thats what I love about NCAA basketball, anybody can win. So yes I think they have a chance, I always love the underdogs...
Just got back from Indianapolis. But since not too many people here seem to care about college basketball, I won't go into details about the trip or the games. But it was pretty fun and I am considering driving down to Atlanta next year no matter whose in the final four.
So your team didn't win?

The last season I followed college basketball was the last year that Tim Duncan was playing. After that i kind of lost track with the whole basketball world (although I'm playing again this weekend).