Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Wired 360 controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I bought this and unless you're buying it to play emulated games it's gay. Doesn't work in oblivion at all. The left stick works (kinda) and the right one doesn't even register. Then there's the fact that for whatever reason the computer doesn't even register the triggers. This happens to my friend too so I assume it happens to everyone. Why doesn't oblivion work though? It's a damn 360 game. How hard would it be to add the 360 controller or even controllers period as an option to play the game? =/
That can't be right. I've heard great things about the 360 controller on the pc. You got the right drivers right?
There's only 1 driver download and you can't even use it without the drivers. Looked on the internet and found nothing about triggers not working but it doesn't work for either of us so there's no way it's a simple coincidence.
As far as oblivion goes, they have hinted/pretty much said they will add support for the controler later.
Why not do it now? How does this take more than a couple hours at extreme maximum to do considering the game came out on the 360? I just don't understand. Still don't know why the triggers don't work though.
Alright so the triggers work when I use zsnes but not when I play any actual computer games. Just messed around with it a little more. Gay.
Also, anyone know if there's a way to make emulators less choppy with an lcd monitor? Hard on the eyes. =/