Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] - Redfox UPDATE 18/02/2003
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got the following up for trade..

Noir part 1 MI
Noir part 2 MI
Patlabor old OVA (MI)
Patlabor new OVA (AV)
Jin Roh (DVD-9 of the region 1 but not by MI,AS,AV)
Tylor OVA's (AS)

After region 1 dvd's mainly so drop us a mail at [email protected] if I have anything that intrests youSmile

Would realy like FLCL on region 1 (will do a good trade for the first 2 volumes so maybe you people in the US can pick it up cheap from someplace).
Also after Playstation games, RPG's mainlySmile
I'm interested in your Outlaw Star FX and your Crest of the Stars. Check my list to see if I have anything that you would be interested in.
I'm interested in your Seikai No Senki I+II and your Crestof the Stars. Take a look at my list.
Heya.

I'd be interested in your:

Escaflowne FX

Would this be the complete series with the english dub? How's the video quality?

I may be interested. Check my recently-created trade thread.

thanks.
Interested in the escaflone fx set. Don't have much that I want to trade but I am willing to sell.
Quote:Originally posted by "redfox455"

Got the following up for trade..
Ahemto soma MI (spelling??)

I believe it is spelled Argento Soma, or at least that is what the reviews section says. :mrgreen:
Hi!

I am interested in your Blue Submarine No.6 but I only have a few R1s though ~_~. Take a lot at my list though. Thanks!
I already traded for it. sorry :mrgreen:
i have chrono chross
ff9
ff4 and chrono trigger(forgot what its called

tell me if u want to trade
I'm interested in Noir part 1 and 2. Check out my trade list for R1s. If it's R1s you want, I got them Smile
Hey what would you trade for Noir pt 1&2? I'm interested... :mrgreen: