Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hellsing- MI or MAC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please forgive if this has been asked before

I'm planning on ordering the Hellsing HK's and I was wondering which version I should get: MI or MAC?

In reading the reviews, it's clear to me that the FX version has pretty bad subtitles. And the MAC version's subs are too small, so I'm leaning towards the MI version...what do you think?
I heard the MI one was pretty good, but I don't know for sure. I will be buying it at christmas time so I guess we can find out together. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Heh...Yeah, I'm going to order the MI version right now...*keeps fingers crossed* 8O 8O 8O
You'll probably get it before me. So tell me how it is when you do get it. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
MAC has the only 3 DVD Hellsing set, which ought to say something about the video quality, if nothing else.. I'm gonna go with MAC whan I buy my set, which should be in 2 weeks, I do believe. Wink
I would like to get whichever one has the best video. So I may try MAC as well. I just read about it in the new Newtype, and it seems like something I should own. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
MI Hellsing has bad subtitles, just look at the reviews given by users
I have the MI hellsing, the video is great. the subs have some spelling issues but they are pretty good overall.
Sweet. Looks like I will go with MI then. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
i heard MAC hellsing is also very good, some problems with the subs (a bit on the small side) but overall very good.

Someone uploading pics of the MAC hellsing gatefold and it's gorgeous.
Well isn't the MAC a rip of the MI?!?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nope, MI is 2 dvds, MAC is 3 dvds plus it has italien subs.
i THINK mac has the same sub script as MI, but MI used a better size for them.
I just got the MI version today. So far, the video is great and the subs are about as good as MI's Berserk (nice and bold w/ minor errors). Though I've only watched one episode, I can already tell I'm going to enjoy this set. 8)
Guess I'm going with MI. Even though the pics of the other one sound inticing. Italian subs, WTF!? 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2