Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone have the Transformers Movie? Any HK company.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As stated, does anyone have this? Doesnt matter which company its by, Im curious about something. Did they do an R1 rip, or the Japanese LD rip? If so, the versions would be different, the Japanese LD, has the neat Star Wars-like Scrolling intro, and the R1 doesnt. Just wondering if I should hunt it down, as my VHS copy of the Japanese version is getting bad Sad.
Noone owns the HK version? Kinda thought that, the R1 is cheap Sad.
The R1 is pretty cheap, and of good quality too. You should just try to track it down. You'll only spend a couple dollars more, but if you are cheap like I you would rather get the HK. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I have the R1, but the Japanese version had some differences, like the star wars type scrolling intro, I wanted to know if the HK version is an R1 rip or a Japanese LD rip.
Most likely R1 Rip. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh. Yes it probably is an R1 rip. I would like to see transformers in Japanese. I have seen a few clips and I thought it was cool. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
My friend has the AC transformers movie. It is pretty much the R1 rip so the quality is excellent and everything. Though one problem I couldn't figure out was how to turn off the Chinese subtitles. The main menu is in chinese, and even selecting the option that says to turn off the subs, they still appear? Though my friend said he can turn them off.
Trial and error! :wink:
Too bad it isn't in japanese. Sad Sad Sad
I'd give lots o cash for Japanese Transformers. They have series' that we will never ever get. And they are so much better from what I have seen!!! :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
One day. Big Grin One day. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hassan Force!!!!! 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to capitalize on Japanese Transformers yet. They appeared to be making a come back. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to capitalize on Japanese Transformers yet. They appeared to be making a come back. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
The reason being is that Transformers is just a toy pushing product in America, it's sad but basically the bottom line.

It's funny, how the transformers series and concept has been thrown back and forth between Japan and America over the past 15 years. If any of you folks own the TF Season2 part1 DVD set, that interview w/ that original transformers cast member saying something funny like "this transformers series is the japanese interpretation of the american localization of a japanese concept!" :lol:
I learned of the Hassan Force from the first box set. I need the 2nd one. But yeah they had all kinds of Japanese Transformers stuff on there. It was Jawsome! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2