Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Free online game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks...
One of my friends introduced me to Kings of Chaos which is a free online turn based game. The thing I like about it is that you can only do a very little bit every day so I wont be tempted to camp out in front of my monitor playing it all day long (I camp out here doing other things).

Being part of a bigger army has definite advantages so I'm recruiting new members (all you have to do is click http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9643h4v7 to join) to help my army grow.

The best thing of all... the game is TOTALLY FREE!!!

It would be cool to see a few people from here join forces with me.
I trust you did your chores today before playing?:p

I don't do pc gaming so sorry but you'll have to miss out on one awesome warriorBig Grin

Once you got a console game online I'm there.
I used to play a couple of those like five years ago. Got tired of em. Plus they were really easy to figure out the equasions and cheat. That still a problem?
The cheating has been almost eliminated at this point. It seems to be more about how large of a network of friends you can build more than anything else. Although, I've been reading up on other peoples analysis of the equations and my rank has been climbing steadily for the past few days. It's more fun because I have a few other friends who all started at the same time and it's more about which of us can get our rating higher than getting to number 1.
So...what's the game like? Does it have a graphical interface? how does it control/play? What game genre would you classify it as?
Why don't you just click the link.