Import Anime Forums

Full Version: LOTR: The Two Towers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This probobly belongs in the "General Babble" section but oh well.
http://www.petitiononline.com/lotr2/petition.html
sign the petition against www.twotowersprotest.org!!!!
AAAARGH!!!!! the people wanting to change the name of the movie due to the 9/11 'evil' attacks are FRICKIN STUPID ASS IDIOTS!!!!!!!

that's all i'll say (i saw that site many many many many months ago about the protest.... and just couldn't help but laughing)

it also proved my point that some americans are IDIOTS!!!!
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!! I can't believe that people are that ignorant and stupid, wait I live in North Carolina so I can believe it. That is still insanely stupid. I can't fathom that. It is a fuckin' movie! People need to lighten up. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Have sympathy, but at the same time let's not be ultra-sensitive. We are the home of the brave, not home of the pussy ass monkeys. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I sent them some hate mail (not really hate mail, but insullting their intelligence.

Lets get rid of the numbers 9 & 11 because of the traumatic pain, thats the logic that website thinks with. It's one thing to mourn, its another to be foolish. If they can't even bear the name Two Towers then the terrorist have won.
That's an indescribable point. There is no word to describe how amazing that point is. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
People are too hung up on death to realize thier lives are passing them by. You have to do all of your "living" now. You won't have a second chance. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Either that or they need to grow some fucking balls. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nicely put. I don't think I could have said it any better myself. That movie is going to stomp some ass though. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I have no real interest. Though I will see it after watching the first. It had some real nice imagery. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm going to see it today. I kinda wanted to see it last night, but I could stay awake for it. There would have been no way in hell. Today I'm all over that shit. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Like the two dollar whore, down the street from me? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I can already guess where this topic is going.. So its moved ahead of time..
I swear it will get back on topic. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Look at the innocence in my face. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I SAW IT!!!! I SAW IT!!!!!! THAT MOVIE KIX ASS!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2