Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Willing to trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive got The Ping Pong Club (MAC), Steel Angel Kurumi Season 1 and 2 (R1), Gokudo (MAC), and Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade (FX). If anybody is interested write back and Ill see if you have anything on your list I want. I also have Yu Yu Hakusho: The Dark Tournament, Chrono Cross, and Blade 2 the games for trading.
MIST00K Wrote:Ive got The Ping Pong Club (MAC), Steel Angel Kurumi Season 1 and 2 (R1), and Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade (FX). If anybody is interested write back and Ill see if you have anything on your list I want.

Try to get the right board next time because your way off
My first time on these. Have no clue what you are talking about. Yea ..
MIST00K Wrote:My first time on these. Have no clue what you are talking about. Yea ..

He means why post a trade thread in the Anime section when two options below is the DVD TRADING FORUM.
I have moved this thread to the appropriate part of the forum so there's no need to jump on the new guy.

Mistook... welcome to our forum. The trading part is pretty active and we have a good crew of people here. I look forward to having another new voice here. The only recommendation I have is to look around before making a post. You'll find that there are seperate areas to post threads in depending on what you're looking to talk about. Spending some time reading some of the FAQs is a pretty good idea too. There are a few FAQs sitting in different places in the forum and they all contain some good information.

Have fun.
Well .. thank you.
Come on people ! I need these to go ! So be intrested sometime soon.
Have you thought about looking at other peoples list to see what they're looking for and possibly making offers to them?
Sure have. Looked at like 20 lists today. Just havent had the chance to PM them yet. Thanks though.
Nothing is up for trade anymore besides The Ping Pong Club. Thank you.