Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Looking for VALKYRIE PROFILE!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please, if anyone has a copy of Valkyrie Profile that they are willing to sell me for a decent price (preferable around $30), please let me know. Thanks alot!
I don't mean to do this but.... LMAO!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? This game goes for like $80+ on ebay. Not to mention, anyone who owns it refuses to ever get rid of it (due to its awesomeness)

It's one of the hardest games to come by on the ps1 nowadays. Especially with the recent announcement of the new ps2 one.

I can only wish you the best of luck in trying to hunt it down (if you're lucky you may be able to find it at a used game shop. but even then it would probably go for $50 or so)
Hmm, I found a torrent. Is it worth playing? Never really heard of it.
Yeah, I fgured I wouldn't have any luck on that one! DAMMIT, I knew I should bought it off of my local video like half a year ago. I didnt think it was that rare! Knowing this it will turn out like Xenogears and the price will drop from that rediculous price tag.
1) This should be in the trade thread
2) I really hated that game. Dunno why people like it so much.
Doesn’t sound all that interesting either but goodluck.
Are you people kidding me!??!??? The game was one of THE greatest games to ever grace the ps1. Gorgeous 2d sprites, fantastic music, a tragic yet extremely well told storyline. The game is as close to perfection as you can possibly get. It ranks up there in my top 3 games of all time on the ps1 (right next to Symphony of the Night, and... well, the 3rd game always changes)

As for the game, it never dropped in price nor did it ever reach Greatest Hits status (since that was mainly saved for square and sony games lol). It was in limited pressings when it first came out, and will probably stay that way. Most people are still praying for the psp remake to come out in the US, just so they can give up their hunt for the ps1 version.
Agreed Valkyrie Profile was and still is THE game to play on the PS1. Fantastic plot, characters, graphics, and musical score made this one a really hard one to miss. If you haven't played Valkyrie Profile, you really don't deserve to call yourself an PS2 RPG gamer.
Robojack Wrote:Agreed Valkyrie Profile was and still is THE game to play on the PS1. Fantastic plot, characters, graphics, and musical score made this one a really hard one to miss. If you haven't played Valkyrie Profile, you really don't deserve to call yourself an PS2 RPG gamer.

Right... Rolleyes
I was actually thinking of vagrant story when I made my first post. However, Suikoden II and any FF game deserves best of ps1.
I can agree with Vagrant Story... but not on the Suikoden2/FF part.

To this day, i've never been able to sit through suikoden2 a second time. It just has too many annoyances to it, that i can't stick through the fantastic story. And as much as i'd like to stay away from a FF debate. The only ones i liked on the ps1 were FF7 and the anthology/origins/chronicles packs. 8 and 9 did absolutely nothing for me.

And i'm still disgusted with anyone who dislikes Valkyrie Profile. You either just suck at the game, or had no clue what you were doing to dislike that game in ANY possible way.
desfunk Wrote:I can agree with Vagrant Story... but not on the Suikoden2/FF part.

To this day, i've never been able to sit through suikoden2 a second time. It just has too many annoyances to it, that i can't stick through the fantastic story. And as much as i'd like to stay away from a FF debate. The only ones i liked on the ps1 were FF7 and the anthology/origins/chronicles packs. 8 and 9 did absolutely nothing for me.

And i'm still disgusted with anyone who dislikes Valkyrie Profile. You either just suck at the game, or had no clue what you were doing to dislike that game in ANY possible way.

If your trying to start some lame ass debate on something like that id suggest going to Gamefaqs. Im sure someone over there would be willing to talk about it but I doubt people here will care enough to debate this.
Like I'M the one trying to start something here.

The last thing i want to get in is a lame debate over 'which final fantasy game is better'. The lamest debate to EVER assault gamers anywhere.
desfunk Wrote:Like I'M the one trying to start something here.

The last thing i want to get in is a lame debate over 'which final fantasy game is better'. The lamest debate to EVER assault gamers anywhere.

That debate wouldnt even be amusing to watch.
Puppet Master Wrote:That debate wouldnt even be amusing to watch.
it was for me, the first 30 times at least..
Pages: 1 2