Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Deadpool comics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have the deadpool comics or deadpool/wolverine (not deadpool/cable)? I'd be willing to pay for the dvd and shipping. Every time I find a torrent it dies before the download finishes and seeders never seem to come back.
Woohoo download finally finished. Now a new question. Anyone know if there is a way to view cbr/z files with a program I can use to set a picture to my background? Funny cover on deadpool issue 4 I wanna have as my background and can't find a decent size picture on the set to use. Search deadpool 4 on google to see it. Halarious.
Cidien Wrote:Woohoo download finally finished. Now a new question. Anyone know if there is a way to view cbr/z files with a program I can use to set a picture to my background? Funny cover on deadpool issue 4 I wanna have as my background and can't find a decent size picture on the set to use. Search deadpool 4 on google to see it. Halarious.

Your right it is funny
You should read the comics. Just finished deadpool/cable which got me into it and bought issue 25 a couple days ago. (was lucky, the issue came out the day I went to see if the shop had anything) First comic to make me actually wanna buy them all. (or just buy them in general) The problem with the older series though is it's damn hard to track them all down. The shop here in town has like 4 random issues and even ebay doesn't have them all listed.
http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=C...00&start=0

My second favorite deadpool image. Gotta read cable/deadpool to really get it though. The people who kidnapped deadpool had a little bit of trouble convincing him that cable was a greater threat to humanity than clowns. Ya...
Cable and Deadpool is my favorite Marvel comic right now. I think I'm going to review issue 25 on our website soon. The picture you put up there is from Enema of the State a take on Enemy of the State ( THe horrible written Wolverine story!)
Spidey and Deadpool were my 2 favorite characters. I actually have alot of the old Deadpool comics starting with the original miniseries in NM condition. I even bought New Mutants #97 or 98 which was the first appearance of Deadpool. They're all sitting in my basement somewhere. I'll see if I can get a pic up at some point.

EDIT
Just checked. Found the first 2 miniseries and issues 43-69 of the series. I thought I had more, but maybe I'm mistaken.
Also, anyone read spiderman: the other? Very cool comic. I do wonder though how they do the story. I mean you gotta buy issues from several different comics or spidey for it. How does it look when you're just reading that comic? You're going along then you read a "The Other" issue then the story just goes back to what it was or what? A few comics do that, like House of M. Don't really get how that works out.
The Other was okay, actually our seventh podcast we are planning to talk about it. My review of issue 25 is up if you want to read, not that long, but straight to the point. House of M, I did not enjoy! Our third podcast we had six of us discussing House of M some loved and others just didn't like it. You can find my review and listen to our podcasts here:

http://www.aboutheroes.com/
If you want to use an image in a cbz or a cbr file all you have to do is change the file type. Zip if it is a cbz or Rar if it is a cbr.
Naw it gets corrupted.
That is really odd considering that they are just zips and rars that are renamed. Are you able to read through the entire file with CDisplay? Also when you tried to unarchive it what program did you use?
Ya it works fine with cdisplay. And I tried winzip and whatever other program I have. Not even sure what it is but it comes up when I double click on zips for some reason lol. Odd having a computer that wasn't originally mine. Plus the dumbass actually erased the calculator from the system somehow lol.