Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Birthday Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I could have put this in the other thread I guess, but hopefully you will forgive me as I am sure you are all curious what I did onmy 21st Birthday. Well for starters, I really did set out and do what I planned. Some took me to TGI Friday's to have my first drink. Naturally I was wearing a tuxedo. As soon as we all got a table, Two friends and I went up to the bar and I ordered a dry vodka martini shaken not stirred. In case you are wondering, it is a James Bond think. Anyway, the bartender looked at me and asked if I had been waiting my entire life to say that. When I said yes he carded me and when everything checked out he gave a heavy sigh and gave me my first drink. I know how boring this board can get sometimes so hopefully this will be worth a little laugh. Well hopefully this will get a few comments or questions. If not that is okay too. Also for some reason my Bday might not be over yet as this Tues a girl I know might be planning to take me 80's dancing. I can't wait. Well thats it for this thread. Later.
You actually waited till you were 21 till you had a drink? Why?
There was no way to do it sooner with the kind of parents I have. That and with the ability for word to get around quickly in a small town it was better this way. Yes I did wait until I was 21 and I guess living in a small town or strict religious parents wereen't the only reason. Perhaps it was also because it was more honest.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:There was no way to do it sooner with the kind of parents I have. That and with the ability for word to get around quickly in a small town it was better this way. Yes I did wait until I was 21 and I guess living in a small town or strict religious parents wereen't the only reason. Perhaps it was also because it was more honest.

Guess you've got to respect that. You've got a lot of catching up to do though or you'll seem like a light weight getting wasted off one beer at 30 years of age :p
Beer? Nah don't want to ever touch the stuff. I don't want to chance developing a beer belly. Also on that night I did not just have one alcoholic drink. The Martini was nasty, so I washed it down with three strawberry daiquiris. I think that is how you spell it. Anyway, I don't know if I will touch the stuff again or not. May just stick with non alcoholic beverages for the most part. Ah well.
Man, you don't get a beer belly from just drinking beer. You get that from drinking lots of beer for a long time and most importantly not staying in shape. If you just keep doing your normal exercises you won't get a beer belly. If you hang on the couch in front of the tv with a few beers every night then start worrying.

If you like the occasional alcoholic beverage than beer is a good way to go. Not many side effects the day after (atleast not like getting drunk of wine) and its the cheapest way.

Anyway my favorite besides beer is vodka tonic. Try it out some time. Its delicious.
o man i was getting drinking all the time by the time i was 16. and my favorite beverage is beer. not shitty beer, good beer...mostly imported which sucks but that's where the good stuff is. my trip in europe was like going to wonka's factory. if you want to work on your drinking abilities, besides drinking beer, you could try to start with "bitch drinks". hey, when you asked for the drink did you act all sauvamente? like bond?
To answer your question, yes I did act all suave when I asked for my drink. I mean why else would you wear a tux to get your first drink in if you didn't act suave?