Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Contest...win $25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, my band is currently trying to get a new logo, and I figured, since a lot of you are quite talented at drawing, that maybe you'd help. Anyway, we decided to run a contest, with the winner receiving $25. Anyway, we are called Eight Months Past, so if any of you are bored or something, try designing one, and maybe you'll win.You can either post your designs here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your help everyone, and hopefully some people will actually do it :p .

I know there have been quite a few contests lately, and I hope I don't annoy anyone by posting this...so, I apologize in advance if I do.
Hey, i'm not good at that kind of thing but I think it might be a good idea to tell a little about your band and if you have any ideas of what should be in the logo.
Cidien Wrote:Hey, i'm not good at that kind of thing but I think it might be a good idea to tell a little about your band and if you have any ideas of what should be in the logo.
yeah, you looking for EMP/8MP writen werid like..

I mean it's punk I assume (or of the nature of real rock), so spikes, vines, dark colors?
Yeah, we're a punk/rock band. It really doesn't matter how you design the logo; anything would be cool.
If I get some free time, i'll try to come up with something