Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Elfen Lied question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anime Network On Demand has episodes 1-6 until the beginning of next month on. I've watched the first four episodes. The music, animation, and storyline are great but is sitting through all this retarded gore worth it?

Other than the senseless decapitations I find the show pretty intriging, but I wrestle with wether or not I want these images in my head. To those who have watched it, do you think the gore adds or takes away from the show?

I'd like the opinions of those who have watched it all the way through, try not to add spoilers! Thanks,

Branden
woot! it's on anime network on demand now! i'm gonna go watch it!
fastsixty6 Wrote:Anime Network On Demand has episodes 1-6 until the beginning of next month on. I've watched the first four episodes. The music, animation, and storyline are great but is sitting through all this retarded gore worth it?

Other than the senseless decapitations I find the show pretty intriging, but I wrestle with wether or not I want these images in my head. To those who have watched it, do you think the gore adds or takes away from the show?

I'd like the opinions of those who have watched it all the way through, try not to add spoilers! Thanks,

Branden

I love the gore body parts flying off blood everywhere ah it's a beautiful sightBig Grin than again that's just me. It just wouldnt be Elfen Lied without the gore.
so i run down stairs and turn on anime network on demand.......and i don't see it Sad maybe it's just in your area? i was really looking forward to watching this series too
You must have a diffrent provider, mine is Cox. This is what I have avalible now;

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/schedVOD....dViewID=13

Anyway, I guess I'll try to look past the gore, so far I really find it unnessisary, and I'm gonna rename the series "Chobits Goes To Hell". :p
fastsixty6 Wrote:You must have a diffrent provider, mine is Cox. This is what I have avalible now;

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/schedVOD....dViewID=13

Anyway, I guess I'll try to look past the gore, so far I really find it unnessisary, and I'm gonna rename the series "Chobits Goes To Hell". :p

Chobits Goes To Hell? Well I guess that's one way to look at it.
You guys inspired me to watch it now. The first 10 minutes are kickass, but once it gets to character development it gets kinda boring. The people are so stupid.
Watched the first 2 eps and then quit. It didn't grab my attention and all the gore deaths were the same. I don't mind gory stuff though but this was just silly.
fastsixty6 Wrote:You must have a diffrent provider, mine is Cox.

i got time warner....those bastards
It's available through torrent, completely R1 sourced. Damn those pirates! Rolleyes :p Big Grin