Import Anime Forums

Full Version: A suikoden question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im considering selling my suikoden collection

This would include suikoden 1-4

Im not really sure if this would be wise or if i should hold onto them and sell them some other time for more money? I don't know enough about rpgs that are really rare and if they go up in money greatly as time goes on.

What do you think????

BTW if you have offers for them send me a PM

Also anyone heard much about suikoden 5 because if i dont sell my collection im gonna pic that one up
http://cgi.ebay.com/Suikoden-II-Playstat...dZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Suikoden-Playstation...dZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/SUIKODEN-3-PLAY-STAT...dZViewItem

couldnt find a used 4 on on ebay...but looking at new, id say probibly goes for 10-15

do with them what you will...im a firm beliver that you shouldnt keep old rpg's when you can profit from them...especially in your situation..wink wink nudge nudge.
You can make a killing off Suikoden 1 and 2, all depending on the current market for the game.

3 i don't think goes for much, and 4 is dirt cheap already.

The question is, if you DO sell it off. Do you bundle them all together, or sell them all seperately? I'd advise you do that for 1 and 2, but maybe you can bundle 3 and 4 together.

I sold off Suikoden 2 about 3 or so years ago (with its guide) and made about $110 on it.
desfunk Wrote:You can make a killing off Suikoden 1 and 2, all depending on the current market for the game.

3 i don't think goes for much, and 4 is dirt cheap already.

The question is, if you DO sell it off. Do you bundle them all together, or sell them all seperately? I'd advise you do that for 1 and 2, but maybe you can bundle 3 and 4 together.

I sold off Suikoden 2 about 3 or so years ago (with its guide) and made about $110 on it.
damn one of my friends sold his to GameStop for like 7 bucks & they're selling it for only 20.
yeah i mean i love the games and i still play em every so often its just that i have lots of other games to play still so i don't know if i will ever get around to playing them

I was hoping to find out if the market for the games will increase in the next few years to 5 years because it would be cool to make some serious money off them. Then again now might be the best time to sell them.

If anyone has offers for my suikoden series or any of the indivisual games just let me know. I much rather sell them here then on ebay if i can get a good price for them.

BTW they are all in great condition the 3rd and 4th are almost mint no scratches i believe and the first and second don't skip at all or seem to have any problems.

For more info let me know before i sell em on ebay cus im not sure if im gonna yet
Batz Kage Wrote:damn one of my friends sold his to GameStop for like 7 bucks & they're selling it for only 20.

Buy it.

Sell them all seperate. Especially suikoden 2. I'd hold onto suikoden 3 and 4 for a few years. Three is already getting more rare and will go up in value soon but it will never be as much as 2 simply because the combat engine absolutely blows. The story is the only reason to get it. I never even beat it I couldn't stand the combat engine. Four is pretty good though. Combats better but now I don't like the story as much lol. Probably about halfway through it.
I say keep them or you will regret it later, also with Suikoden V you better make sure you have your old data because I think they might do something with it, considering the special edition comes with a memory card that has files from 1-4 with 108 stars collected on each. But anyway I'd never sell my Suikodens.

Although seeing as Suikoden I & II is being released on teh PSP you could sell them, make a bundle and then buy them both dirt cheap for the PSP.
I did not know that. That's the first thing that's ever made me want to buy a psp. I still they they should release a suikoden 1&2 collection for the ps2. Maybe add a few cutscenes and such.
Cidien Wrote:Buy it.
other than for reasons of collection & beating the game (I quit because I missed my chance to get 1of the 107 needed to get the 108th character) I really wouldn't want the game.
I mean I get anal about collecting crap, but when i started playing the game I would have given it a 8/10, by the end maybe it'd get a 6.5-7/10.
It caught my attention in peaks mid-game & by the end I just lost a good amount of interest.
How about buy it and make $60-80? But if you don't like money you can always buy it and send it to me. I'll pay for it..
so is suikoden on psp a sure thing or what?

cus i read about that but wasnt sure if i wanted to buy a psp just to play em
Cidien Wrote:How about buy it and make $60-80? But if you don't like money you can always buy it and send it to me. I'll pay for it..
If I weren't lazy I'd consider that transaction. As it is now I don't even go to town when I need something, less everyone in my family refuses & my girl can't get to town within the next 3 days.

I really do feel spoiled.