Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Contest ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've spoken with JJ and he says that he would be willing to pony up some anime as a prize for one of my contests.

Now, the reason I hold these contests is to help promote activity here in the forum and let us get to know our members a bit better.

Keeping this in mind, what sort of contest would people be willing to participate in with the hopes of winning some free anime?
.............wet t-shirt contest?
Well, poetry and graphic ones have been covered already. Logo design? t-shirt design? funny caption contests? ummmm... i'm not really sure what else o_O
The funniest joke about otaku or anime. The contest needs to be easy if one expects many people to participate in.
Homeless Joe Wrote:.............wet t-shirt contest?

I vote for Andromeda.:o
I second the funny caption contest. Those are great. Whether you use Forum member's pictures or anime screen shots, it could be a lot of fun!
Vicious Wrote:I vote for Andromeda.:o

..........think she'd go for it?:p
Looks like the funny caption contest is going really well. Everyone is participating and having fun...!
I'm not very creative myself but I'm having a blast reading some of those lines people came up with. Funny stuff!
I'm very happy with the level of participation we're having with this one. I expect that we'll do another one before too long goes by. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is picking out winners from all the great entries.
Zagatto Wrote:The only thing I'm not looking forward to is picking out winners from all the great entries.

Thats why you do the wet t-shirt contest to minimize the number of entries you'll have to choose from XD
vegeta76 Wrote:Thats why you do the wet t-shirt contest to minimize the number of entries you'll have to choose from XD

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

blabla