Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Any places to find Comics scans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been wanting to do a little catching up on Wolverine, since is was announced in like march, or sometime early next year, that a true origin story will take place, because Wolverine got ALL of his memories back because of the House of M events. Most of what I know about the X-Men in general is all based on the TV show that ran when I was a kid and I want to get up to date on Wolverine. Anyone know any sites, torrent or other wise to find stuff like this?
My buddy and I have been working on a website about comics and toys. I wrote how I feel about the series there. As far as scans, I will PM you soon, some sites I would go to. Here is the link to our page, which is still in beta form:

http://www.aboutheroes.com/
Thanks in advance. And hey nice site. I loved what was said about the Ironman book, I've heard a lot of bitching over it lol.
I didn't know wolverine ever got his memories back. Now I wanna know what happened lol.
Well, I picked up the first issue today, so I guess once I'm done I?ll give my opinion of it. Unfortunately, evilomar might have fallen off the face of the earth because he hasn?t PMed me yet.Sad So uh if any one else has any good ideas, please share them.
You could try searching torrentspy.com or other tracker sites to see if they have whole series. Just a few weeks ago I downloaded every Wildstorm Universe comic and every Witchblade comic from torrentspy. Also go to torrentz.com and type in dcp. TThe results are comics that are released that week and are scanned and uploaded for all to download. They may scan wolverine, I'm not sure though, check it out.