Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ebay? Is this Normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a bit ago i saw the napster girl commercial (http://www.napstergirl.tv) I liked the ad and all, but a freind of mine sent me this link on ebay, and aparently they are selling her panties and bra :O heres the link to it: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....item=4811715 622 I am suprised by this Sale :O. Anyway Here is my question: On Ebay, is this sort of thing common? do they sell off outfits that famous women wore often? pretty creepy and pretty odd. is that kinda thing normal for ebay? I don't use ebay that much, and i was hoping some1 here could tell me. Also if so, could you give some examples? Sorry if i seem ignorant, but i am pretty suprised that this sorta thing happens :O
I couldn't get the link to work but it's against ebay rules to sell used underwear lol (don't ask how I know :p) so I doubt they're is real or that the auction would last (maybe that's why the link won't work)...

In general the selling of stuff like that is common, just not on ebay. Have you seen the Japanese stores that sell stuff like used panties and half chewed food and stuff... Pretty weird really. Do the people who buy it then chew the half chewed food just because some hot girl has had it in her mouth :confused:.
gubi-gubi Wrote:I couldn't get the link to work but it's against ebay rules to sell used underwear lol (don't ask how I know :p) so I doubt they're is real or that the auction would last (maybe that's why the link won't work)...

In general the selling of stuff like that is common, just not on ebay. Have you seen the Japanese stores that sell stuff like used panties and half chewed food and stuff... Pretty weird really. Do the people who buy it then chew the half chewed food just because some hot girl has had it in her mouth :confused:.
yes, anything that has come into contact with bodily fluids aren't allowed to sold as far as I know.

As for the chewed food, umm well if the girl isn't famous, then yes, it'd all be based on the idea of some cutie having her lips locked on it, think about it for a while & think about what the guy is pretending it erally was.
As for panties, well we all know they're good for sniffing, er well I'd assume. Personally I only own a used bra Tongue
thats what my friend told me. It can't be real, because Ebay doesn't allow for that sort of thing to be sold. However i dono where they came from then O.O
O_O what the

if you still want to see the ebay link

just pick the item # : 4811715622
( i see there is a space between 4811715 & 622 .. remove that )

past it in the ebay search and prepare to be :eek:
Master ArNab Wrote:O_O what the

if you still want to see the ebay link

just pick the item # : 4811715622
( i see there is a space between 4811715 & 622 .. remove that )

past it in the ebay search and prepare to be :eek:

:eek: I can't believe how much people are actually bidding damn.
Someone sold a haunted snes a ways back.
Cidien Wrote:Someone sold a haunted snes a ways back.

Ha I remember that. He said his cat could never be in the same room as it when it was turned on or something...
Idol Wrote:This one's not bad either: ebay item # 1641798199 I will kick your ass.

LMAO That's more pathetic than the "Haunted Nintendo"
I could understand if you were able to fight back, I'd like to order someone who would come fight me, but really, how many people really wanna pay for an ass kicking when they can get one for free.
Ebay is getting haywirred. The other day, I saw some get rich quick scheme on CD or DVD for auction. Titled something like... I made $112 000 having fun in one day.

As for selling anti-virus and security software, they are just OEM versions but some sellers don't mention it.