Import Anime Forums

Full Version: excessive fan service!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
actually... i just thought the "high school girls" thread had gotten a little serious

and dammit... i WAS expecting something about high school girls!!!!
An excessive fan service anime would be 'MOUSE' nothing cannot be stolen by MOUSE.
Burn Up/W. On one of them, there is a F'ing jiggle counter. WTF.
Plastic Little and Ikkitousen; haven't seen em but I read this I personally try to AVOID animes like this.
I have Mouse and thought the excessive fanservice was lots of fun.
I also have Ikkitousen but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I'm looking forward to lots of panty viewing goodness.
IF your looking for excessive fan service, then check out..

NAJICA BLITZ TACTICS!!!

tonnes of panty viewing goodness. The region 1 dvd's even had a pair of panties come with the dvd box XD.
Burn Up Excess to be exact.

One scene in Ikkitousen would nearly be on the verge of hentai. (not quite, but close).

Panty shots would be in Agent Aika and Najica Blitz Tactics. (it was funny) Ikkitousen is more revealing the upper body.
All that fanservice ruined Ikkitousen for me. Its an ok show with nice animation and fights but totaly impossible to take serious with those panty shots. Do people actually like that kind of shows with drawn panties 4 times a minute? If I want to see panties I'll put on mtv.
I personally dislike shows with too much fanservs. First fanserv I've ever watched was, Labyrinth of Flames. Almost threw the controller at the TV during the first few minutes. Ever since then, I avoided as much fanserv as possible.

I sold my Najica Blitz set w/o even finishing the goddamn first episode. Couldn't stand her white panties. Ikkitousen, I finished watching it because I thought there would be better and more exciting fight scenes. O/w I would have given up long time ago. Plastic Litte: First scene, immediately changed to another movie to watch. Real Bout High School, SHEESH, story sucked, animation sucked, fanserv sucked.

I havn't even watched my Burn Up dvds even though I had them for a year. Maybe I should just give them away.

However, I did enjoy a couple:
Popotan has tons of fanserv but it is also one of the very few fanserv that has a pretty good story following through.
Tenjho: I'm 'totally into' Maya. I love her kid and adult versions. The fanservs didn't even bother me.
Burst Angel: I'm also 'into' Sei, not as much as Maya though! Hahahahaahahahahah Oh yeah, I'm a pervert! :p Wink
Steel Angel Kurumi First Season: It's actually ok. I could still take the meatballs. Actually, I watched it because I found the whole thing 'pretty'.
R.O.D: Hey..it's a good series that I didn't even notice the fanservs.

Think that's about it. Brain's kind of charred right now to think properly.
Ah yes, how could i forget the amazing tenjou tenge lol. it's still one of my favourite series/manga Big Grin
vegeta76 Wrote:Ah yes, how could i forget the amazing tenjou tenge lol. it's still one of my favourite series/manga Big Grin
I've read about 2-3 volumes you know what I remember?

Bob...

And he wasn't even the cool american
also the censored kamehameha
& the chop stick thing
i like fan service.........i don't know what more to say.......
to be honest i think excessive fan service has no place in good anime. Like chobits had a little but not too bad at all and tenchi is well kinda bad but at least it has back story. But when you watch something like ai yori aoshi.......

I was so excited to get this anime cus ive been looking for a good love anime i didn't even make it past episode 6 or 7 somewhere around there. THe whole girl grabbing the boobs thing when she greeted people was pretty messed up.

I think the only fanservicy anime i have kept at all is onegai teacher. And i have that cus i really like the animation not to mention while it has some pretty heavy fanservice it's short and i like the characters.

With ai yori aoshi the mere fact that they have to do the sterotypical ghost episode followed directly by the hot springs episode was way to much to me.

Im just so tired of anime that has crap story or some unrealistic love story or a realistic love story thats burried in fanservice.

BTW i don't wanna change the thread but if anyone knows of a really good love anime like a series grow old together sorta anime let me know. Thus far the best love anime i have seen is voices of a distant star but id like to see a series so
Cyrus Wrote:BTW i don't wanna change the thread but if anyone knows of a really good love anime like a series grow old together sorta anime let me know. Thus far the best love anime i have seen is voices of a distant star but id like to see a series so

Maison Ikkoku! Best love story ever!
it's funny i really didn't think the fan service was excessive in any of those animes. and tenchi and ai yori aoshi are anime's that would never come to my mind, i guess i'll have to go back and watch them again but i guess it just didn't leave that big of an impression on me for me to remember them that way. id, i wonder how many guys like fanservice compared to how many girls, i think that would be a good poll lol.
Pages: 1 2