Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Xbox 360 for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. Haven't been here for a very long time. Anyways I hope I'm posting this on the right thread.
Well, anybody interested buying a Xbox 360? I have three and willing to sell it a premium or a core to those whose interested. I live in Chicago btw. I don't know how ebay works. lol

These 360s are unopened, sealed in a box.

I also have HDD, HD componet cable and Call of Duty 2 for sale.

Xbox 360 Premium --- $500 + $50 s/h overnight. or $30 for next day. $ 14 for insurance but it is an option

Xbox 360 core --- $350 + $50 s/h overnight. or $30 for next day. $14 for insurance but it is an option.

I can give you $580 for the core including HDD, COD2 and HD component cable. Plus $50 s/h overnight. or $30 for next day. $14 for insurance but it is an option.

Of course if its to high, we can negotiate. Sorry no pickup.
PM me if you have any questions.

I have a few pic if you'd like to see.
Thanks

P.S.
i won't be online till 8pm or 9pm.

Happy Holidays!!!
Wrong forum this should be in the DVD trading forum
Plus everyones getting shipments in now, it's not hard to find one. People who pay over retail on ebay still are retarded.
Cidien Wrote:Plus everyones getting shipments in now, it's not hard to find one. People who pay over retail on ebay still are retarded.

Are they? I read that all shipments untill late february will be for filling preorders.

If I were you cloudzero, I'd learn how to sell on ebay. Its not hard at all except you'll probably have 0 feedback.
lol CloudZero, u should have liquidated the Xboxes a few weeks ago, good luck!
I don't know, we got a ton of them in around here. I'd have bought one but I hardly have enough money to go down to kasas city as it is right now much less buy a system.
Best bet would be the UK market. Still can't get any round here.
hmm...Im actually reading how to sell thins on ebay. Anywho if anyone still interested pm me. But if not i'll sell it on ebay as soon as i learn how
If you do plan on selling it on ebay. Don't expect to make $2000+ like other people were. Like others have mentioned, the system is starting to be in stock everywhere now (or at least places are getting like 20+ a week)
They're still going for like $500 I think so if you're fast you can make a $100.

In my country I've seen them go for 255 for the core on ebay. People already making a loss on this = great (not for you ofcourse Cloudzero Wink )