Import Anime Forums

Full Version: new, and in need of help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Konichiwa all you anime activists! i am new to this site and just learned how to post threads, i was living under that rock for far to long! Anyway i was wondering how do i put a logo onto my file so whenever i re or post a thread the photo will be next to my screen name? i appreciate any help, oh and how come it says baka under my screenname?
Ranmafan Wrote:Anyway i was wondering how do i put a logo onto my file so whenever i re or post a thread the photo will be next to my screen name? i appreciate any help, oh and how come it says baka under my screenname?

Hmmm maybe it's in the FAQ?
If it's the avatar you're talking about (mine is the wolf next to my name), than simply do this:
go to your user options (a way to get there is "quick links" -> "edit profile")
go to "edit avatar"
now you can say which avatar you want to use (there was a good site for finding avatars, but I forgot the name)
after you're done just save changes and that should do it

The same way you can change all sorts of other options (such as "baka", which can be found in the "edit profile"-part of your options).
Or you can follow gubi-gubi's advice.
Cidien Wrote:Or you can follow gubi-gubi's advice.
Stop being a dick head to all the new people who ask for help. It's obnoxious and pointless.
Just pointing out insanes post was pointless.
Hey there and welcome. I've been here for a few years and still need to figure out how to get an avatar.

I think you're allowed to change the baka thing after a certain number of posts but not sure.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Stop being a dick head to all the new people who ask for help. It's obnoxious and pointless.

How was he doing that? It's all in the FAQ isn't it? What does Ranmafan want people to go out of their way and copy and paste all the info for them when it's a simple click away?
gubi-gubi Wrote:How was he doing that? It's all in the FAQ isn't it? What does Ranmafan want people to go out of their way and copy and paste all the info for them when it's a simple click away?

Well put man well put
gubi-gubi Wrote:Hmmm maybe it's in the FAQ?

No, it's not in the FAQ and you can't get to it via that link, you have to be logged in and click on the FAQ at the top of the page...

Just on a side note, I do believe you have to have 50 posts in order to have an Avatar, now that may have changed with the upgrading of the forum, or not...
Amethyst Wrote:No, it's not in the FAQ and you can't get to it via that link, you have to be logged in and click on the FAQ at the top of the page...

Why can't you? You'd have to be logged in to see the posts anyway so how is that a problem? All the topics are also mentioned in the FAQ which I doubt Ranmafan has read...
Oh, forgot to say welcome to the forums.
welcome to the IA forum.
Who's that in your sig cnanthavong? Chicks with swords. Hmm coolBig Grin
elcoholic Wrote:Who's that in your sig cnanthavong? Chicks with swords. Hmm coolBig Grin

Is it Gunslinger Girl? Looks like that girl... Can't remember her name!
Pages: 1 2