Import Anime Forums

Full Version: so whats your day consist of?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so whats your day consist of? well i dont know but its pritty borring here. i was just wondering how every ones day is sence i am not really around to much anymore. just trying to be nice.Big Grin
Well, I wake up at 8. Drink some tea and go to work at 9. Stare at my screen till 17:30 and go home. Drink a bear, cook and watch a movie/play a game or go to a friend/have a friend come over. I smoke some herbs to relax and not think about my crappy (but well paying) job. Go to sleep at 12. In between i take care of my cat Buffy and just do some stuff arround the house to keep it clean.

This is my weekday and it has been so since I started working. Time seems to fly by so fast now. Made me realise how relaxt school is. Less work hours, way more vacation days and just more variety in a day. Evey day was different back then, now every day is the same.

In the weekend I just try to have fun and party with friends and relax on sundays. Sundays are for doing absolutely nothing!

But if you start a thread like this then atleast tell what your day is like Ngckld.
my day, or days as you might say, pass differently. Sure there's the constant of waking up, going to school, then work, but there are a few things I do to keep it interresting.

Every week day I wake up. I eat breakfast, dress myself, after batheing if needed. I go to school for 3 & 1/2 hours becuase I need two credits, but the classes are 2nd & 4th period, so the rest is mostly filler. Then at 11:30 I go to the store where I buy a sandwhich & soda..yes I eat sandwhiches every day of the week save for most fridays & some speical occassions.
I eat on my way to work, so that I go in at 12.
I work in a production room sorting boxes for minium wage. At two hours into my work I take a break. I have 15 minutes during which time I either read or call up my girl.

After working 3 & 1/2 to 4 hours (was 3 & 1/2 now I try to work 4) of work I head home where normally I wait (play video games, do homework) till 11:30 when the phone once again rings. Somewhere between 12 & 3 I either say goodnight or fall asleep on the phone.

On Fridays I normally eat food from the dinner down the road, plus I'm off on Fridays. I go to Church on Wednesdays, shockingly enough as that might be to some. Up till this week I had college classes from 6-9 Mondays & Tuesdays. Next semester I'll have them 4 times a week, plus my girlfriend is supposed to move out & she wants me to move in with her.
On random days I blow off work (or used to, can't much anymore) or wait till after nightclass/work & bring home Jordan to do musical work with. I write whenever I have time, which is mostly only on the weekend.

The only other thing to mix up my weekday is of course sex, which I'm really bitchy now, 'cause there's been no action for a week :mad:

On the weekend I sleep through most of Saturday, more than half if I don't have plans. Then I stay up till 3 Sunday morning on the phone. I sleep through most of Sunday..sometimes I go to church, but it's a rare thing that I'm up in time for it.

Throw in a few random lunch, dinner, & movie dates & that's my life..
Get up 9.Be at work by 10.end work about 11.Watch stuff or read or play games due to being night so nothing to do.
Also im a cook in a restraunt so i work weekends ,my days off are in the week.And once christmas hits there will be a 1 1/2 month period where im working 6 or 7 days a week depending on how busy it is.
Thats what my current average day is like.
WTF are you doing in a church Batz! You trying to destroy the thing from its insides or something?
elcoholic Wrote:But if you start a thread like this then atleast tell what your day is like Ngckld.

well my day starts out: wake-up at 5:15am to get ready for school. once school starts i spend 8 calsses(physics, english, history, phys ed, study hall, electronics, math, and residential wireing). after school i spend my time locked up in placement that consists of liveing with 10 other guys and lissing to them conplain all day.(only 3 more weeks till i get to move back home of some were else) and to end the day powwer is shut off at 9:00pm till 5:00am. weekends i spend with my friends back home sence i live at home on the weekends.

well thats pritty much how my day goes.
My days pretty much go like this:
Wake up, go to class, work on stuff for school, go home, play a game or watch a movie, go to sleep. Sometimes its a little different, if i have class at like 5 at night, I usually try to sleep as long as i can if I dont have any work to do. Pretty boring life right now but I want to do well in college, so I try to work on stuff alot.
elcoholic Wrote:WTF are you doing in a church Batz! You trying to destroy the thing from its insides or something?
As much as I'd like to make a few jokes, the truth is I've been a christan for a little over 5 years I think it's been.

Although normally I tell my bud Jordan that I go because it gets me laid, but the truth is I like the place more than my girl does, really it's just the only church in town that preaches things closely to the way a humanist christan church should.

As destorying them, trust me, I've spent enough time in churches to know they're all corrupt, the weird thing about this one is if the preacher finds out he calls them out on it. If someone doesn't like him pointing out their 'sins' & they wanna leave he just says that's all the better 'cause they don't need those kind of people anyways.
He's really freaking, always screaming in a comical way. And he's very open with his sex life. Plus, ummm, I've kinda heard a few stories about him when he was little from people that knew him back then.

Anyways, but yeah, I finally find a girl that liked me when I was a complete freak & by now I've learned to keep it all on the down low. Life is entirely too ironic -_-.
Man, I'm sure I've seen you mention you're not into organized religion and were into some satanic stuff (although that's based on christian belief aswell isn't it). Well, lets say I've seen you post stuff that's not exactly christianWink but if you feel comfortable there then good for you.

Quote: well my day starts out: wake-up at 5:15am to get ready for school. once school starts i spend 8 calsses(physics, english, history, phys ed, study hall, electronics, math, and residential wireing). after school i spend my time locked up in placement that consists of liveing with 10 other guys and lissing to them conplain all day.(only 3 more weeks till i get to move back home of some were else) and to end the day powwer is shut off at 9:00pm till 5:00am. weekends i spend with my friends back home sence i live at home on the weekends.

Damn you have to get up early. Mind me asking what happened that got you send there? And what is that place anyway? Sounds like juvenile detention or something.
Dang, 5:15 am, thats early. I would die if I had to get up that early.
elcoholic Wrote:Damn you have to get up early. Mind me asking what happened that got you send there? And what is that place anyway? Sounds like juvenile detention or something.

well it sorta is a juvenile detention center and it is pritty much a long drawn out story the has no real meening to it. to only good thing is that i am less restrited in this one then the last 2 i have been in.
elcoholic Wrote:Man, I'm sure I've seen you mention you're not into organized religion and were into some satanic stuff (although that's based on christian belief aswell isn't it). Well, lets say I've seen you post stuff that's not exactly christianWink but if you feel comfortable there then good for you.
Ok you have me there, as of about two months ago I no longer hgate organized religion. I quickly learned that I don't have to hate them for it, they hate themselves enough as it is..

But, even in my days of lacking sanity I was Cathanic, which is a more simple way of saying a humanist christan.
I still stick true to my beliefs, I still don't read the bible, & I still...well basicly that's all I've to say XD

but yeah, sometimes there's an un-nerving vibe about the place, but really seeing some many people come together to display things they wish were in their heart is quite humorus. You go to school with the kids, then see them at church. It's a complete 360 of their personalies. "Praise God as long as I don't have to obey.." funny stuff.
Anyways, I do suggest to all people to check out a local church in your town.
If you think you're screwed up, but wait till you see people pass off medical conditions as Satan's attempt to keep them from church..
That's the one thing that really conflicts with my beliefs, plus I think even the preacher wants to roll his eyes at those people sometimes.
I wake up at 6:30. Have to be out of my house by 7:30 to be at work by 8:00.

Work until 6:00. I actually get off at 5:00, but stay late to try and get in some OT.

With traffic, I usually get home between 6:30-7:00. Although alot of times, I'll go out to eat or to a store or something with a friend so I won't get home until about 8:00-9:00.

There's usually football or basketball or something on TV that starts at 8:00. So I'll usually have the TV on and surf or read stuff I've received in the mail until I force myself to lie in bed around midnight to try and go to sleep. I still don't usually go to sleep until a bit after 1:00.

Not too glamorous. With my job, not every day is the same, since I see different users and deal with different problems everyday.