Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Winamp Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason since i've changed computers I can't always use the slider to move to a different part of certain videos. It's strange and I have no idea why it does it. Sucks if i'm like halfway through an episode of something and have to close it then I have to watch the whole thing again. My old computer didn't ever do that hardly and when I load it up with wmp I can skip around the file just fine. I'd rather use winamp though if anyone has any reason why it's doing this.
I've always had assorted problems with Winamp for playing videos. It's great for playing music but I find it bogs down when trying to watch something.

Have you looked at using Media Player Classic to watch videos? It's been the best video player that I've used to date.
I started using VLC player since last week. I screwed up media player when trying to install AC3 codec's. I didn't have any sound anymore on video's.

VLC player plays everything perfectly.
elcoholic Wrote:VLC player plays everything perfectly.

Just started using that. Good as it plays compressed and even split video files in rar format.
Another vote for VLC from me as well.
I personally use Media Player Classic as i still to this day love the old 6.4 interface.

I also have VLC installed mainly for its ActiveX and Mozilla plugins so that i can play videos in my browsers without having to use Windows Media Player embedded in them..

and another great player i think is worth mentioning is Zoom Player it has alot of great on-screen controls and file browsers if you ever setup a media player with a remote control to watch it on tv.
Well i'm liking vlc so far but how do you set it to repeat a video over and over? Example is gir's rave party. That videos awesome but it's short so when you show people you gotta set it on repeat. =P
In the playlist window are the shuffle, repeat all, and repeat one buttons.