Import Anime Forums

Full Version: "24" dvds... again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the worst goddamn dvds ive ever watched. I don't think I havnt a single hk dvd set with half this many problems.

First season. 0 chapter breaks. With 40 min episodes that's really annoying if you can't watch a whole episode which happened to me all the time.

Second season. No subtitles. Now they've just annoyed people like me and also those that can't hear. Now that they're hooked on season one they get a big middle finger.

Third season. No subtitles on disc 4. I couldn't believe it but there are subtitles on discs 1-3 and 5 but not 4. Havn't watched 6 yet so I don't know if that one is messed up yet.

On top of that these dvds have more glitches than i've seen even in an hk. Usually at least once a disc, sometimes more, the disc will glitch. It will either pause for a few seconds, skip to another scene, or end. This latest glitch on disc 5 of season 3 it glitched and went to a random scene of a whole other episode when I pressed next. Whoever is making these dvds should be fired before they can screw up the future of the show on dvd.
Not to be a bastard or anything, but you could always buy the R1s.Smile

Although the show is Fox so the DVDs are probably just as buggy.
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:Not to be a bastard or anything, but you could always buy the R1s.Smile

I'm pretty sure he IS talking about the R1's.

Sucks man. I'd email the makers of the set. Maybe they'll give you free stuff to shut you up.
Yes, I am talking about the R1's. That's the whole point. These R1's are worse than any hk dvd I own.
Cidien Wrote:Yes, I am talking about the R1's. That's the whole point. These R1's are worse than any hk dvd I own.

That really sucks I guess incompetence is common with FOX
I don't know what my brain did there. Sorry about that.

Fox DVDs have to be the worst going. I have all of Buffy and Angel, and only certain players can play every DVD without problems. They are very very glitchy.