Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Snow...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The only upside I can see is a reduction on the electricity or gas bill. And the possibility of hot water without there being electricity.

Hey JJ, not all of the US is crippled by unexpected snow storms. New Hampshire has one of the best snow removal systems in the US. It could snow 12-14 inches over night...but by the time I had to leave for school...roads were clear. It's insane. You'll have to come down and see for yourself!!
snow huh? i live in souther california so......it's pretty hot here, still. been so long since winter i forgot what it's like....kinda hoping for the rain :p
Wish it would snow here in the UK. Well it has alot but not where I live. Infact there have been really severe blizzards and stuff like hour away but not even a little bit of snow here. The UK is weird like that. It's tiny but all the different weather going on at the same time is strange.
First big snow came last night. It was just the right consistancy to shovel easily, not too heavy, not to powdery. The biggest problem was that my family has a growing collection of vehicles, so I started to run out of space to throw snow when I was digging them out. To keep from blocking the neighbors, driveway, and sidewalk, I had to carry snow from the street to the lawn. >.< On the plus side I'll have extra snow if I decide to make mutant killer snowmen.
Pages: 1 2