Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shadow Hearts 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think about this it should be out in march i think

Also does it continue off the second one because it kinda seems like it doesen't

anyone got imput?
Here's a link for the upcoming shadow heart game

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/638/638779p1.html

No released yet on the US but it should be in February like Grandia 3 cause both games came out almost together in Japan

There will be brand new character for the game, so no character from 1 and 2 in it :-(
March 7th I believe is it's current date. 2006 is a FANTASTIC year for RPG nuts. Just in the first 3 months alone we've got:

-Wild Arms 4th Detonator
-Tales of Legendia
-Shadow Hearts 3
-Grandia 3
-Suikoden V (supposedly comes out in march)

As for Shadow Hearts 3, sadly it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other games in the series. Which is part of the reason why a lot of people were disappointed in it. I don't care, I still want the game anyway n_n
yeah i might hold off on shadow hearts or onimusha 4 and get suikoden 5 instead. Im really not sure. I have heard there are parts of shadow hearts 1 and 2 like the main char being in relation to yuri but i dunno im kinda skepitical about it too
desfunk Wrote:2006 is a FANTASTIC year for RPG nuts.

And a terrible year for our wallets! Big Grin

I got Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, which came out in November, for Christmas but I still want:

Dragon Quest VIII
FFXII
Tales of Legendia
.Hack//G.T. Part 1
Grandia III
Shadow Hearts: From the New World (love the Shadow Hearts series)
Suikoden V
Kingdom Hearts II

My money!!!! Sad
With me, i'm lucky enough to have a brother who is into a lot of these games as well. So I buy half, he buys half. Then we just swap games when we're done with them.

I still can't believe the rpg assault we're getting this year.

In other news, i have pretty high hopes for Shadow Hearts translation. I've been playing Wild Arms 4 lately (which was also localized by XSEED) and the translation job is fantastic!
how is magna carta???
I liked it, but a lot of people seem to hate it. It's a VERY flawed game, but if you can get by all of them (load times, voice acting, odd battle system, slow moving game) then it's pretty good.
Cyrus Wrote:how is magna carta???

As far as I'm concerned the loading times are the only real flaw the game has. The voice acting could be better but it's nowhere near as bad as I expected. The battle system is indeed odd but being odd isn't the same as being bad, it's just different that's all. And slow moving RPGs aren't exactly unusual. The game has a good story, it's fun to play and has awesome graphics. I suppose one has to enjoy trying new, different things in order to like it.

You'll find plenty of screenshots here: http://media.ps2.gamespy.com/media/691/6...mgs_1.html