Import Anime Forums

Full Version: thebabyeater WTF.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm, I wonder who this is:
[Image: untitled0nn1.jpg]
I knew he had no life; so will someone please look into thatr and deal with him AGAIN
while it probably is him, you have to keep in mind that someone may just be doing it as a joke.
vegeta76 Wrote:while it probably is him, you have to keep in mind that someone may just be doing it as a joke.

If it's a joke it's a pretty bad joke; but I still believe it's him he's the only one who would make such an obvious name on purpose.
its almost as if he's asking to get an area wide ip ban put out.
vegeta76 Wrote:its almost as if he's asking to get an area wide ip ban put out.

Yeah but that would be a bit extreme if there's others out there but who can say for sure.
I think I might have also made a mistake giving him attention. He'll see this tonight or tomorrow if he hasn't be killed by then and make some brainless post about it how it isn't him, and sit there getting off on how much of a lifeless loser he is.
Blight Wrote:I think I might have also made a mistake giving him attention. He'll see this tonight or tomorrow if he hasn't be killed by then and make some brainless post about it how it isn't him, and sit there getting off on how much of a lifeless loser he is.

Nah im sure someone would have said something he's truly a loser though. I don't see him lasting long though he will say something stupid and than he will be placed on the permanent band list for what the third or fourth time?
See Zagatto what happens when we go on vacation for a few days lol
This Be sounds like a loser and not a sexy beast like me
wow he never learns anyways he was getting on from his school. it will be a constant chiken and egg problem but i don't care i will contine to ban him.. and his whole school is blocked now.. So hopefully no one lives on the forums close to him because every isp there will eventually be blocked.. damn now where is a list of isps and there IP ranges.. ;o) but i do know where and what school he goes to now.. Lol
Schultz Wrote:but i do know where and what school he goes to now.. Lol

excellent. care to share that information? :p lol
j/k

although im sure a number of people here would be interested Big Grin
i am sure alot of people would like this info.. Lol
Really though, he only does the really annoying stuff when he gets a ban, so why not just un-ban him & let us ignore him for about 2 weeks. That's the way to really get rid of him without having to deprive other potenuail memebers of the forum.
I don't think that EVERYONE would be able to ban him. So he'd end up getting the attention that he craves and just get worse and worse until someone else said something stupid enough to earn a ban.

I think he's having fun for now though. I'd hate to think of a whole city not able to log into IA because of him though.
Pages: 1 2