Import Anime Forums

Full Version: is there a R.O.D (read or die) TV perfect collection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a R.O.D (read or die) TV perfect collection?

i cannot find one. :/
i know there is a subtitled version but i have never seen a dubbed version in hk

which is too bad cus the r1's are so over expensive
Cyrus Wrote:i know there is a subtitled version but i have never seen a dubbed version in hk

which is too bad cus the r1's are so over expensive

Mac will release it, check their website.

Unfortunatelly it's very difficult to find MAC stuff online...no shops seem to seel it Sad

Has Import-Anime stopped selling /new) mac stuff ?
Apparently, some dealers such as IA might've laid off on ordering new MAC product, since there are DVD sets on the market with MAC and FX logos that are made with lower than usual standards. These disks used DVD-Rs instead of professional DVDs, mediocre picture and video quality, paper labels that are sticky on top, and a smell of glue.

Don't know if MAC did downgrade their standards, or if they're fakes of MAC product, but there are reports that some dealers are unwittingly selling the fake products (according to Arctic Nightfall).

Also, MAC has been doing more TV rips and R1 rips on their latest "genuine" releases, which might've also played a role in a decrease of orders for MACs.
rugrats1 Wrote:Apparently, some dealers such as IA might've laid off on ordering new MAC product, since there are DVD sets on the market with MAC and FX logos that are made with lower than usual standards.

That's not true at all. It's only one site that has sold them and we can't say the name here. They sell them because they went through crappy resellers and not direct to the manufacturer.
I thought it was weird that MAC's stuff was so hard to come by lately...I'd been by their website recently and seen a lot of seemingly cool stuff but it doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere, not even eBay...I wonder how they stay in buissness.
yeah i know what you mean ordered cowboy bebop for a friend of mine. I got the mac version and it was on dvd5 and it was such low quality it was ridicolous. Seriously i was surprised that it played. I sent it back and got a new copy from the place i go to and they gave me the remastered fx version for free so