Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gungrave Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard of an EZDVD release of Gungrave? If you search for it on this site, it says that FX released one but I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know if it is being planned to be released?
EZ released a 3 disk edition, and MI released a 4 disk edition.

B
... and inbetween, AV released a 3 disc perfect set (ripped from MI).
Ok. Thanks a lot for the information.
WOW... I had no idea there was a fx i mean ez dvd release of a gungrave collection!
sounds good I can't beleave its not in the store it must be quite new! Hmmm anyone know if its R1 ripped?
It has an english dub so it must be R1 ripped. Some non-popular dealer got it in stock about 4 weeks ago during his FX/ ED sale and still has it... but for the regular price now.

Well, at that time I already got my AV set which is R1 ripped and flawless with a nice gatefold, so why bother with EZDVD's shitty case design?
Idol Wrote:It has an english dub so it must be R1 ripped. Some non-popular dealer got it in stock about 4 weeks ago during his FX/ ED sale and still has it... but for the regular price now.

Well, at that time I already got my AV set which is R1 ripped and flawless with a nice gatefold, so why bother with EZDVD's shitty case design?

Ill be shocked if anyone can't tell who your referring to
I guess i'm captain oblivous. Could just search the sites if I cared though.
Cidien Wrote:I guess i'm captain oblivous. Could just search the sites if I cared though.

The ultimate asshole of HK Sellers Hiatt
Yea, I never ordered from them before but I heard only bad things about them. But I was wondering, how come on their site they have a lot of FX titles that aren't available anywhere else? It's not only Gungrave.
Ah, I woulda guessed sundevil. I've never had problems with hiatt when buying through ebay, but I wouldn't use em again just because they lie about selling some R1s but send hks.
hehe, i figured you were talking about 1 of the 2. I checked his site out i dont see any sets that are "fx" that nobody else has, most of those sets are actually MAC/MI sets.

MI has been recently reprinting MAC sets so the covers look different and its causing confusion.

B
I HATE HIATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT AN EVA SET AWHILE BACK FROM THERE, I ENTERED A NEW ADRESS IN THE PAYPAL FORM BUT UNFORTUNATLY SINCE I DIDN'T SAVE IT AS HOME MY PAKCAGE GOT SENT TO MY OLD ADRESS. WELL BECAUSE I SUCK AT LIFE EVEN MY MOM FILLED OUT THE FORWARDING THING IT DIDN'T GET FORWARD OR DELIVERED SO IT WAS (I'M GUESSING) SENT BACK TO THE SELLER. WELL THIS WEEK I SAW THE SET I BOUGHT WHICH WAS SOLD OUT SUDDENLY BACK IN STOCK. IF THOSE BASTARDS DON'T RECEND IT I AM GOING TO KILLLLLLlLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! them.

ohh yeah and the gungrave set i bought had a problem with the order transaction, so its not being sent or nothing but my card sure got charged! Now i'm broke

TIME TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND FIND A WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!! OHH BUT I CAN'T AFFORD ONE BECUASE MY CARD GOT MAXED OUT!!!!!!

THOSE BASTARDS ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Virgilkiller Wrote:I HATE HIATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT AN EVA SET AWHILE BACK FROM THERE, I ENTERED A NEW ADRESS IN THE PAYPAL FORM BUT UNFORTUNATLY SINCE I DIDN'T SAVE IT AS HOME MY PAKCAGE GOT SENT TO MY OLD ADRESS. WELL BECAUSE I SUCK AT LIFE EVEN MY MOM FILLED OUT THE FORWARDING THING IT DIDN'T GET FORWARD OR DELIVERED SO IT WAS (I'M GUESSING) SENT BACK TO THE SELLER. WELL THIS WEEK I SAW THE SET I BOUGHT WHICH WAS SOLD OUT SUDDENLY BACK IN STOCK. IF THOSE BASTARDS DON'T RECEND IT I AM GOING TO KILLLLLLlLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! them.

ohh yeah and the gungrave set i bought had a problem with the order transaction, so its not being sent or nothing but my card sure got charged! Now i'm broke

TIME TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND FIND A WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!! OHH BUT I CAN'T AFFORD ONE BECUASE MY CARD GOT MAXED OUT!!!!!!

THOSE BASTARDS ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sigh* Your at least partly responsible because you didn't change the addresses in paypal which is where most sellers send it. They ignore added in addresses and things like that. BTW don’t use all caps next time and good luck..
Hmm,

AFAIK it's possible to do chargebacks on credit card payments made within the past 6 weeks, starting from the date you receive your billing statement. At least with Visa. Recently, they even managed to claim back money for some never-shipped DVDsoon items I ordered & paid in May. Not bad. Just in time before DVDsoon went bankrupt this month.
Ask your cc company about details.

Or, in case you used paypal, just claim your money back through them. Worked perfectly when sphiatt sent me HKs instead the advertised R1s.