Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Limp Bizkit greatest Hits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got this cd yet? The new songs are awesome. I think it's kind of funny and sad though. If they put even one single song of the three on this cd on their real new cd I wouldn't feel like I was ripped off.
What is the world coming to? When Limp Bizkit gets a greatest hit album!
All I will say is that the title of the cd is an oxy-moron!!!
evilomar Wrote:What is the world coming to? When Limp Bizkit gets a greatest hit album!

How is it that so many singers have so called "Greatest Hits" CDs when they don't have a single good song now that's what makes me wonder. The music worlds going to hell!:eek:
Limp bizkit has had a crapload of songs on the radio and makes more than everyone here combined. Guess you guys are wrong.
Cidien Wrote:Limp bizkit has had a crapload of songs on the radio and makes more than everyone here combined. Guess you guys are wrong.

I don't give a damn about Limp Bizkit the radio is TRASH and to be honest that's not the point im trying to make. It seems that any singer/band can release a greatest hits album even if they are pure trash hell that's why the music industry sucks too many garbage and lazy singers producing nothing but pure shit. But despite the shit one logic still lives if you make something some fucking moron will buy it most music proves that and the movie industry and so has every other form of entertainment. The Radio is just like TV 99% shit that's why I had to get a car CD player two years back.

Note - To be clear this is NOT a personal shot at anyone...
It's kinda like AFI's Greatest Hits...umm, S-A said it best, they said it wasn't a greatest hits cd, it was a 'hey, see we made other music before you knew who we were' CD.

It makes me wonder...Will MSI ever have a greatest hits CD?

And I covered Limp Bizket in a conversation with a guy at work yesterday, both him & Kid Rock...he says they're awsome 'cause they make a lot of money & get laid..that doesn't give you talent >.<
Who cares how much money they have, their music blows, and the radio has sucked for over 3 years now. Right now its the era of the crappy army of bands who blow and all sound the same.
What I can't stand is that greatest hits CD's often contain new singles, recorded and forced down our throats just so it can be on the greatest hits cd. I want my hits to be time tested and listener approaved, not picked out for me by a record producer. If your old hits can't sell themselves without fake new bonus hits then maybe you shouldnt be putting out a greatest hits cd in the first place.
Wow I sound old and crotchity, excuse me while I pull my pants up to my nipples and shake my fist at children.
WandererX12 Wrote:What I can't stand is that greatest hits CD's often contain new singles, recorded and forced down our throats just so it can be on the greatest hits cd. I want my hits to be time tested and listener approaved, not picked out for me by a record producer. If your old hits can't sell themselves without fake new bonus hits then maybe you shouldnt be putting out a greatest hits cd in the first place.
Wow I sound old and crotchity, excuse me while I pull my pants up to my nipples and shake my fist at children.

Why? Why would all the die hard fans want to buy a greatest hits album when they have all the other albums anyway? Its an obvious move to sell the album to more people than casual fans. If I like someone I wouldn't wait for their greatest hits album I would buy the other albums as do most people.
I bought it for the new songs. It is nice having most of my favorite songs on 1 cd though.
I was at a flee market today and was gonna buy the Blink182 greatest hits cd. It had two unreleased songs on it, that i wouldnt have minded hearing. To bad I already bought all of the other songs on the cd. Its because including those songs is on obvious move to sell a another cd to someone who already owns most of the tracks that it upsets me.
"Thank you for buying our music, we love your support. Now please buy it all again if you would like to here anything new."
They're just another crappy band pushed by big media. 99% of the stuff put on the radio is crap. The only 1% that's decent is when they have local hour, because that music hasn't been tainted by record label producers who want to put out what they think the public will listen to. And normally the public will listen to whatever is on the radio because about 3 companies own all the FM stations listened to anyway.