Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Any good versions of the Initial D LA movie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have seen some on ebay, but have no idea how the quality of the video or the subs are and would like to know if any one knows of any versions that are good. I want to order this is a gift for someone, but don?t want a crappy copy.
Just my opinion on this. Don't buy it from E-Bay, E-Bay is good for somethings but for media Movies, and Music you are running the gauntlet on what you are going to get and the quality
I recommand not getting it period.. OMG is it horrible. I mean it just is a disgrace to Initial D.
I'm don?t want to buy from Ebay. That is why I am asking this question, because then I could make a request. And it isn't for me, someone I know about freaked out when they heard about it. I doubt he would hate it, know matter how bad it is. He is shallow lol.
No i mean the totally ruin the story. The portray his dad as a street drunk in the movie. But he dad still shows him how to drive and such.. the race scenes are really really bad in it. I couldn't watch it anymore.. and i am a HUGE fan of Initial D. (was one of the first HK sets that i purchased) i mean i am eagerly anticipating the next 2 episodes of Stage 4. o btw it's funny because its a chinese movie with chinease people trying to play japanese people. hehe