Import Anime Forums

Full Version: even More MI releases.. Howl's Moving Castle..more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heya guys,

Here are the new upcoming MI releases, i dont have covers so just bear with ol bmv..

*E0247 *Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (1~3 End)
*E0248 *Popotan (1~2 End)
*E0249 *Howl's Moving Castle (End)
*D2172 *Full Metal Panic The Second Raid (1~2)
*D2167 *Guyver The Bioboosted Armor Part 1 (1~2)
*D2164 *Howl's Moving Castle Complete Collection (1~3 End)

D series is English Subbed
E Series is English Dubbed...interesting a 3 disk Howls subbed, dont know if it will carry a dub on the movie too.

B
yeh really lookin forward to gettin my hands on the howl's movin castle set Smile Or maybe I should buy the R1's this time Wink
The US release is sometime long away isnt it? I could be wrong on that one, but the 3 disk set (which probably has the movie w/dub knowing MI), just came out in Japan this month.

B
Do u think all the extras will have english subs? And could u check if the movie has english audio on that set? Could u ask, they take forever to respond to me, lol.
The box set will definately be completely subbed, the single disk is supposed to carry the dub.

I find it very hard to believe that they would drop the english audio out of the box set (for the movie) so it probably will carry it. I will let everyone know when i get them in. B
The R1 release is rumoured to be this coming spring. I don't expect that we'll get all the goodies that are in the boxed set.

I know that I am certainly looking forward to seeing this great movie in a decent release.