Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Vicious Current Trade List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HK's for trade:
InuYasha Perfect Collection Part 1 (FX)
InuYasha Perfect collection Part 2 (FX)
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV series Perfect Collection (Mac)
Dual! Perfect Collection
Lupin the Third - first TV box (no dubs for this one)
Nadia - The Secret of Bluewater Perfect Collection (Mac)
CityHunter Perfect Uncut Collection Part 1 (Mac) no dubs since the R1's don't have dubs

Looking for:
Cash (obviously) - about $4-$5 per DVD depending on the set
Family Guy DVD's

Successful trades with:

DVD_master
FFXno1
Suzakuseikun
SirChico
Levon (AN)
Ryoku Slayer
Kristym22
Jaded God
Amethyst
Cyrus
Figured it was time to start a new thread. Mostly I'm looking for cash. I'll probably list alot of this stuff on Ebay soon if I don't get offers for it before then.
Sent you a PM, check my trade list too... Thanks!
Edited to remove Slayers box set.
i know you dont have it on your trading list but i am very interested in your Evangellion Platnum edition set and R.O.D set check out my trading list and collection

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=will08

one thing though some of whats here i have in HK not r1
If it's not listed for trade, I'm not trading it. I am selling away some of my R1's, but I generally list those on Ebay since I can get more money for them that way.
Well, if noone wants the rest of this stuff, I'm gonna go ahead and list it on Ebay soon.
Edited to remove Lodoss War set which I sold to Cyrus.
Hey Vicious,

How many disks are those Inuyasha FX sets I & II? How many total episodes? PM me or email me with the info and what you'd want for them please... I'm looking to replace Tsukiko's HK sets up to where we start the fansubs maybe... Smile (Like I need to be spending more money right now... laugh... )
Sorry but everything u got i already own or arnt interested in as far as what u have to trade on your thread BUT.....

I looked at your collection on dvdaficionado and was interested in your ROD dvd set SO....
Ill counter your trade for another, ill make it as even as possible

Ill give you my Shinkai Collection and Requiem From the Darkness sets as well as the Ghost in the Shell 2 Innosece movie (its region 1 from Bendai Ent. but only has English subtitles) for your ROD set

PM for the trade or if you would rather trade for something else look at what i have at

NOTE: Not everything on there is tradable but ill try to be as resonable as possible after all were both from VA
vato Wrote:Sorry but everything u got i already own or arnt interested in as far as what u have to trade on your thread BUT.....

I looked at your collection on dvdaficionado and was interested in your ROD dvd set SO....
Ill counter your trade for another, ill make it as even as possible

Ill give you my Shinkai Collection and Requiem From the Darkness sets as well as the Ghost in the Shell 2 Innosece movie (its region 1 from Bendai Ent. but only has English subtitles) for your ROD set

PM for the trade or if you would rather trade for something else look at what i have at

NOTE: Not everything on there is tradable but ill try to be as resonable as possible after all were both from VA

Huh???? What are you 'counteroffering' me for? I didn't say I wanted anything on your list.

And I will repeat myself once again. Like I said earlier in this thread, if I didn't list it, it's not up for trade.