Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Advent Children English Dubbed - Short clip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Managed to get myself a very secretive view of the english dubbed version of advent children. Don't tell too many people about it though, cos its a huge secret!

Its so spiffy it blows my mind!

Clip01
LOL, This has FAKE written all over it.

The dialogue is totally different from the Japanese version, way too much improvisation ("I'm the real villain of Advent Children, not Sephiroth" LMAO!). And talk about overacting, it'd a huge step backwards for English dubbing if it were real.
The problem I saw was simply that he sounded like a religious nut...
Can't get the clip to work. Hate winamp sometimes. =/
Cidien Wrote:Can't get the clip to work. Hate winamp sometimes. =/

Hm that's weird it worked on winamp for me...After I downloaded it anyways
Hilarious blooper none the less Big Grin
Ya I could get it to work if I downloaded updates and crap. Don't watch enough vids though to update it. Every time I update theres a new kind of vid that needs it to be updated again lol. Real player was 10x worse though.
Cidien Wrote:Ya I could get it to work if I downloaded updates and crap. Don't watch enough vids though to update it. Every time I update theres a new kind of vid that needs it to be updated again lol. Real player was 10x worse though.

Yeah that's how it is a real pain in the ass when that happens...
What are you talking about? WMV has always been a native file for Windows Media Player. Even if you hate the player, put aside your pride, and it'll save you a lot of time, since other players suck at playing WMV files. So unless you're using a mac, there's really no reason why you don't use WMP to play WMV files (heck, that's ALL i use it for, no need for extra codecs, etc.)
Just use VLC, it requires no codecs at all and plays everything.
Haha - so you guys liked? Its too funny, can you imagine this really on the dvd?
"Jenova is my mother. That means she's not your mother, ok - shes mine!" lol
That was pretty funny. I bet Jehovah?s Witnesses won't like it very much though.
"Come. Let's get wet."

FUNNY STUFF!!! :p