Import Anime Forums

Full Version: naruto fansub help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone knows or has episodes 9-11 of toriyama world's naruto. The fansubs I got from Cidien awhile back didn't come with them, unfortunatly. I didn't think it would be a big deal at the time so I didn't contact him about him and just decided to look for them on my own. I found that a.scarywater.net had them and marked it as a favorite, because I couldn't download them at the time cus I had no space on my C:. So I had to reformat, which took me forever to do.

Now that I just finished it, I pulled up the site that had it, but they got rid of it cus of the licencing agreement.

I tried looking for it on google but can't find a place that has them.

Let me know if any of you guys have those episodes lying around on your computer.Smile

P.S. I know boxtorrents has them but I don't know if its the version i'm looking for and don't wanna download the whole series.
http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents.php

they have a pack of ep. 1-25 that you can download through bittorrent. I don't know if its possible with your client but with azureus you can download the torrent file and then select to just dowload the eps. you need so you won't have to take all the eps you already have.
I got azureus, its going really slow though. How do you download from only certain files?
Just doubleclick on the torrent in azureus and go to the files tab and you'll see all the eps. listed with a percentage etc. Right click on the files you don't want and there is an option in there somewhere which says don't download or something.

And its an old file with not alot of seeders so it might take you a while. On the other hand its just 3 eps. I had to download 40 eps to catch up a few weeks ago and that took forever but atleast I have them all now.
Ok, did I just not send you episodes 9-11 or do you just not like the sub group being used?
Cidien Wrote:Ok, did I just not send you episodes 9-11 or do you just not like the sub group being used?

No I didn't get episodes 9-11. I've watched all the episodes up to those.