Import Anime Forums

Full Version: **Trade list of Mot_Soldats**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trade List:

READ FIRST*
*Make sure to read item descriptions carefully.
*NO PAYPAL anything with money will have to be done with Check/money order.
*All items are used but in good shape unless stated otherwise.
*All items here are made for the US/Western market unless stated otherwise.
*When I say "book" I mean instructions.

HK DVD:
*All HKs have English dub and include box/case they came in.

$3 -Perfect Blue- MI version, has a audio delay like the MAC version see the review of the MAC Perfect Blue Perfect Collection for details.
$3 -Evangelion Movie Collection- Has both End of Eva and Death And Rebirth, is marked with an "SE" on the case not sure what brand that is. Good video guality Etc.

Nintendo 8-Bit (NES):
*NES games don't have box or book unless stated otherwise.

$7 -Mega Man 1- Includes box and book.
$5 -Mega Man 2-
$5 -Mega Man 5-
$7 -Mega Man 6- Includes box and book.
$6 -Zelda 1- Gold cart, includes book.
$4 -Zelda 2- Gold cart, at the bottom of the cart on the left front side where the metal contackts are there is a piece of platic broken off.

Game Boy Advance:
$3 -Super Street Fighter X 2 revival- Includes box and book, this is the version from Japan plays on all GBA systems.
$2 -Guilty Gear X- No box or book, this is the version from Japan plays on all GBA systems.

Game Boy:
$3 -Game Boy Pocket system- Includes the plastic case it came in and a worm light. The serial number on the back of the system is torn.

Super Nintendo:
$2 -Ken Griffey Jr's Winning Run- No box or book.

Playstation 2:
$4 -Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow- Includes none PS2 DVD case with official cover art and book. Label on game disc is torn but game plays fine.
$1 -ATV Offroad Fury 2- Includes none PS2 DVD case has official cover art and book.

Gamecube:
$4 -Viewtiful Joe- Includes Case and book, this is the version from Japan if you have a Cube made in the US then I will include a Free Loader version 1.0 so it will work. The Free Loader (at least the version I have) does not work for PAL Cubes.

Dreamcast:

*A Pin hole is what it sounds like also they can't be fixed. what the pin holes hurt about the games is listed.

$3 for all 4 DC games below:
-Guilty Gear X- The DC version of GGX only came out in Japan this is a copy e.i. rip that played fine in my US Dreamcast, it comes in CD case with printed cover art.
-Street Fighter Alpha 3- Comes in CD case with printed out cover art, has 1 pin hole in it. It will freeze on some characters endings but all the game play parts are fine.
-Soul Calibur- Comes in in CD case with printed cover art, has 4+ pin holes in it often won't start up at all but plays okay maybe when it does.
-Resident Evil CODE: Veronica- Comes with both discs, offical CD case, [case is not in that great a shape] and book. has a few pin holes in it, freezes after a save is made, you will have to reset and start from the save you just made to keep playing. might freeze at other times also but not much.

*************Wanted list************
*Can PM me prices if you want $ for for stuff on my wanted list.

HK sets:
*NO EZDVDs
*NO sets that don't include English dub.

-Twelve Kingdoms-