Import Anime Forums

Full Version: help a pirate out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i was wondering if anyone know of a good program to convert avi and other forms of media into mpeg 4 so i can burn it on a dvd to play on my tv. also if there were any good programs to rip copyrighted material?.......so i can make back ups of my dvd library. my dvd burner came with nero suite 6 or whatever, but they say i need to upgrade (the upgrade specifically says it wont be able to rip copyrighted material) and i've found programs for converting for 20-30 but i was wondering if you knew of any cheaper or better ones.
thanks...that place confuses me, lol. i think it would be a lot easier to just upgrade through nero, but idk, i don't like those bastards.
I think there's a program called avi2dvd which works wonders. I've had horrible luck with its mkv converting, but avi's have converted fine
You don't need to upgrade nero to burn dvds. Just get dvd decryptor it will get rid of any copywrite crap. Then use dvdshrink since most dvds are on dvd 9s. dvdshrink will use your version of nero to burn a disc.
cool thanks guys i'll look into it
ya, dvd decrypter is still the best one out there, the new alchahol 120% is supposed to do a pretty good job at ripping dvds too...as for the video converter...download any one of them (theres 1000's), and find a key online for it....YAAARRRRR