Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Vicious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy 29th Birthday!!
I wish you the best of days and lots of cool presents! Big Grin
Happy Birthday!

I hope your day is a good one.
happy birthday Smile
Happy Birthday!
Thanks. I had totally forgotten it was my birthday until one of my best friends just called me up to wish me a happy birthday.

I'm probably getting too old for presents. Although even as a kid, my parents never had enough money to buy me more than maybe $100 worth of gifts per birthday. So I've never been too big on presents on my bday anyways.
Happy birthday!

And hey, I figure you're never too old for presents :p .
Happy Birthday man!!! I hope you have a helluva time!
Woo Hoo Vicious has a birthday!! Looks like the next one will be a milestone... laugh... been there and already done that one... creeping up on the big hill one soon myself... but I got a few more years yet... laugh...

Anyway... have a good one...
Happy birthday man. Big Grin
I saw your name listed over at Arctic Nightfall and knew that this would be the site to come to find you. Happy Birthday Vicious! Smile
Happy birthday man! Presents are for pussies Cool

He Berserker, didn't know you came here too. Good to see you.
Happy Birthday Vicious,

Hopefully we can find some loud mouthed know it alls for you to play with for your birthday. I miss seeing you take people down a notch occasionally...
Vicious Wrote:Thanks. I had totally forgotten it was my birthday until one of my best friends just called me up to wish me a happy birthday.

I'm probably getting too old for presents. Although even as a kid, my parents never had enough money to buy me more than maybe $100 worth of gifts per birthday. So I've never been too big on presents on my bday anyways.
What he said..
I get the feeling I'm the only one that is getting this joke I saying...

er to be on the safe side; happy birthday man..
Zagatto Wrote:Happy Birthday Vicious,

Hopefully we can find some loud mouthed know it alls for you to play with for your birthday. I miss seeing you take people down a notch occasionally...

Yeah, it's fun to do once in awhile. I still check the flame forums to see if there's anything new going on. But that place has been dead.
elcoholic Wrote:He Berserker, didn't know you came here too. Good to see you.

Yeah, I still go around to the different HK forums from time to time. Nice to see a familiar face...er, name from AN.
Pages: 1 2