Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Wedding Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it has been a while since I last posted. Most of the board knows it was due to Akane and I's wedding. Here are some pictures of the event. I hope to post more now that things are returning to normal.
First Set of Pictures
Second set of Pictures
Why am I not surprised that you mashed the cake into her face?
Why am I equally surprised that you ran off in an H2?

Looks like it was a great wedding.
Congratulations to both of you.
I wish you many years of happiness together.
Congratulations!

Hopefully you two will have long happy lives together.
Congratulations to the both of you.
Congrats you two. Nice pics too. What's with the dude with the arrows over his head in the last pic?
congrats morg. I love the H2 lol. both of you look so happy, especially with the cake all over your faces :p

hope you two have a long happy life together.

btw: were shultz and ka-ta there?
It seems like you had a great wedding! I'm really happy for the both of you. I wish you the happiest of lives. Smile
congrats congrats!!
u put cake on her face... classic, but wat is that with the dude with the arrows. he looks pretty surpised about something. Big Grin
Heehee! I know who the guy with all the arrows is!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin CONGRATS MORGY!!! *hugs* I wish you and Akane the best of lives together! Have as much fun as possible because married life is awesome! Big Grin
Wow! Congratulations Morgo & Akane.. you guys are so cute Smile
Gemini Wrote:congrats congrats!!
u put cake on her face... classic, but wat is that with the dude with the arrows. he looks pretty surpised about something. Big Grin

Thanks everyone! Akane will post later tonight. Now to answer some questions...

First elcoholic & Gemini that guy with Arrows over his head is no other than IA own Schultz. He is a great web / IA board operator. He is the guy who created the boards we are talking on today. But above all he is a close friend who never lets his buddies down. If I could only have 1 bestman besides my brother it would be Schultz.

Zagatto the H2 all Akane's deal. She wanted to drive off in something other than a limo. So my Aunt drove to the wedding in her Hummer all the way from Indianapolis, IN (The Wedding was in Minneapolis, MN) So Akane could have her Hummer moment.

Now Andromeda18_ & Nina182B when are you guess going to marry your boyfriends

ladysilverice did you get married not to long ago...?

Oh the cake thing she got me really good as well... right up my nose...
morgorath Wrote:First elcoholic & Gemini that guy with Arrows over his head is no other than IA own Schultz. He is a great web / IA board operator. He is the guy who created the boards we are talking on today. But above all he is a close friend who never lets his buddies down. If I could only have 1 bestman besides my brother it would be Schultz.

Why do people always choose the worst times to take a picture.. Right when i was yawning waiting for you guys to come out and *Snap* grumbles... but for Ka-t and us this summer was the summer of weddings .. here is a pic of me and Ka-t at my sisters wedding too.
Didn't end up too dignified...Evelyn didn't really want to do the flower girl thing. I can't believe you posted that picture. Yes, it was the summer of weddings. What's with you people?!?!?!
Congrats again, Morgy. You guys looked wonderful!!
Pages: 1 2