Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Berserk FX set I got
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the strangest set i've ever gotten. A friend of mine wanted me to order berserk so I had him give me the money and I just gave him my set so he didn't have to wait for the new one to come in the mail. Besides not noticing I paid or whatever excuse he had he sent me the wrong set. I ordered the MI set and got an fx. The strange part though is that it has no slipcase. I've gotten those before the "fake" ones. The difference though is that those sets are slightly larger than regular fx sets. This one is the same size as an fx set but it's much more flimsy. Did I just get a different "fake" set? Anyone have any clue?
IT sounds a little bit like the Naruto AV sets I have. They came with no slipcases either and they wre a little bit bigger on the shelf than my fx sets.
Cidien Wrote:This is the strangest set i've ever gotten. A friend of mine wanted me to order berserk so I had him give me the money and I just gave him my set so he didn't have to wait for the new one to come in the mail. Besides not noticing I paid or whatever excuse he had he sent me the wrong set. I ordered the MI set and got an fx. The strange part though is that it has no slipcase. I've gotten those before the "fake" ones. The difference though is that those sets are slightly larger than regular fx sets. This one is the same size as an fx set but it's much more flimsy. Did I just get a different "fake" set? Anyone have any clue?

Thats the same with the X TV set I got from you. It is slightly larger than the regular MI and FX cases. The case size fit with my AV sets. And the material is the same as my AV ones. This happened with my fushigi yugi sets also that were from fx. u arent alone on this one.....lol