Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Mac Releases..........o.o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mac just released Chrono Crusade and Peacemaker Kurogane. However...........THEY EACH ARE ONLY ON TWO DVDS?????? What is up with that????
Kiruyuki Wrote:Mac just released Chrono Crusade and Peacemaker Kurogane. However...........THEY EACH ARE ONLY ON TWO DVDS?????? What is up with that????

For real? Well I did not mind one disc Hellsing so maybe I'll get Chrono Crusade new.Smile I was thinking of skipping it but if it's only around $15 then...
Ya know, MAC are self proclaimed masters when it comes to great quality and superior sound. :p
Cidien Wrote:Ya know, MAC are self proclaimed masters when it comes to great quality and superior sound. :p
If you'd only have used the word leet or 1337 you'd have the same thoughts as myself..

I guess it's them trying to have an ego about their work; or better put cutting corners.-_-
Batz Kage Wrote:If you'd only have used the word leet or 1337 you'd have the same thoughts as myself..

I guess it's them trying to have an ego about their work; or better put cutting corners.-_-

MAC is good at doing things cheaply and in a half ass fashion that is true...
I find MAC titles dont play on a lot of dvd players or have a lot of problems skipping and so on.
-LE
You have to have a top end dvd player to play all MAC discs, either that or use your computer player.