Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I need some help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone. I have a small problem I was hoping to have some help with. I'm taking a public speaking class at my high school and I have to demonstrate how to do something to the class, but I am having trouble thinking of anything. I don't play an instrument or really do much of anything that I can demonstrate so if anyone has any suggestions on something I can learn in two weeks and be able to show my class, I would appreciate the help. Thank you guys.
cyborgninja828 Wrote:Hi everyone. I have a small problem I was hoping to have some help with. I'm taking a public speaking class at my high school and I have to demonstrate how to do something to the class, but I am having trouble thinking of anything. I don't play an instrument or really do much of anything that I can demonstrate so if anyone has any suggestions on something I can learn in two weeks and be able to show my class, I would appreciate the help. Thank you guys.
Spinning a Bo or Baton..
You could have fun with it and do a presentation on how to program an old style VCR. It wasn't that long ago that the world was plagued by blinking 12:00 from hard to set clocks and timers.

Or you could talk about how to sort anime series alphanumerically. There are all sorts of nuances to sorting things like do you group by genre or do you just go with a basic spread or do you go insane and put them together by which characters you think would make the cutest couples.

One thing that's harder than you might expect is how to make a peanut butter sandwich... go on... give it a try...
Demonstrate how to tie shoelaces. Unless you're still wearing velcros that is.:eek:
Vicious Wrote:Demonstrate how to tie shoelaces. Unless you're still wearing velcros that is.:eek:
Haha someone is doing that already. Thanks for the idea.
cyborgninja828 Wrote:Haha someone is doing that already. Thanks for the idea.

LOL, that takes the wind out Vicious sarcasm. But, hmm, see if you can show them how to burn a cd or install a computer program or something. My school had setups so you could show stuff on a computer on a TV screen and such. I don't know if it is viable for you or not but it is someting I thought about. Also, make something to eat. See if you can get your whole class to do something like that and you'll all be eating in class.
Well, instead of shoelaces, you can show them how to tie a tie. But that requires that you know how to tie one yourself. I knew how to tie one by the 7th or 8th grade.
Does your school have projectors, showing peolple how to create a powerpoint presentation is always good for classes, I have given 14 powerpoint presentations in my 6 semesters at devry.
explaining how the old dewey decmal sytem works in library card catalogs - ?
here is what you do, everyone will love you...you have to buy like 3 gallons of ice cream and a bit of hot fuge and and m&ms and stuff...and demonstrate how to make a sunday...this way when your done, everyone can pig out and get a sugar high
It's between the powerpoint and the ice cream lol. Thanks for the ideas everyone.
cyborgninja828 Wrote:It's between the powerpoint and the ice cream lol. Thanks for the ideas everyone.

The ice cream will end up costing you more. But it will also end up with the class liking your idea alot too.
Vicious Wrote:The ice cream will end up costing you more. But it will also end up with the class liking your idea alot too.
They'll just use him for his ice cream & then throw him away like an old rag doll when they're done *sniff*Sad *sniff*
How about just plagiarizing that how to post in a forum video? It's in a sticky over in the anime chat section. Nice post by Vicious....
i think you should make a covenant and sacrifice a lamb to make it official.

No not really i agree with the ice cream idea
Pages: 1 2