Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Omg! O_o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone please read the Fruits Basket Perfect Collection under the latest reviews menu. They gave the set a low audio score because the eng. dub isn't up to their standards. Isn't that messed up???? Just because that certain person doesn't like the dub, they fuck up the score like that. Can we get some decent reviews???? O_O

*by the way, Zagatto, Puppet Master, and Engrish Major, I enjoy reading all your reviews, they are great and honest Smile (not saying all the others are bad, these reviewer's reviews catch my attention*
Kiruyuki Wrote:Everyone please read the Fruits Basket Perfect Collection under the latest reviews menu. They gave the set a low audio score because the eng. dub isn't up to their standards. Isn't that messed up???? Just because that certain person doesn't like the dub, they fuck up the score like that. Can we get some decent reviews???? O_O

*by the way, Zagatto, Puppet Master, and Engrish Major, I enjoy reading all your reviews, they are great and honest Smile (not saying all the others are bad, these reviewer's reviews catch my attention*

That was very a very stupid reason to mark down the score I wonder if he realizes that the HK companies don?t make the dubs? For some reason I doubt it oh well. Leads me to wonder why he marked the subs down as a three as well guess he was either trying to bring the score down further, not paying attention, or well I really don?t know and I think id rather not. But thank you I appreciate that I do try to make my reviews as useful as possible.Cool
See, we need some kinda system in place to ban people like that from ever reviewing again...
It's kind of funny reading this thread.
At the same time I approved that review I also sent the reviewer an email asking them to change their star rating to match the words they had written. I also took some time to explain how the star rating works so that reviewer would know in the future.

I find it's best to show people how to improve what they have rather than berate them for what they've done wrong. We'll see if the reviewer edits it or not... only time will tell.
Well then....add me to the "Was this review useful?....No" group. If you look at the comments by itself, this person has some relevant personal opinions. However, allowing some of these to affect the ratings directly, that's very unfair to company that made the set. I hope the ratings get changed cuz that sure as hell doesn't convince me to "BUY IT NOW!"