Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Some Qs about MAC SKU# and MI box warping.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About MAC SKU#:
My Boogiepop Phantom Perfect Collection has the SKU "V3TE190" and that is not the same as the MAC set submitted on this site so I just wanted to confirm that it was a MAC set and not some sort of copy from some one else before I submit a review for it.

About MI fold out cases:
My Infinite Ryvius case has a lot of lines all most like cracks all over it. From what I can tell it's seems that air has gotten in between the coating (Wax?) and card board part of the box. Does anyone know how to fix it, and can it get worse over time?

Any feed back is welcome.Smile
Hey! about the MAC sets, nah it is not a copy from someone else, thats how mac always does it. My sailor moon S and sailor star set have a similar SKU like that. Mac just uses those sku's for organizing and order purposes. What is on the case is something else lol............... About the MI cases, maybe you have the older MI sets, because those sets have crappy cardboard which suck when u open it a lot because it can leave creases. Maybe you have a "bad" copy (even though the dvds maybe fine) of infinite ryvius...???
Kiruyuki Wrote:Hey! about the MAC sets, nah it is not a copy from someone else, thats how mac always does it. My sailor moon S and sailor star set have a similar SKU like that. Mac just uses those sku's for organizing and order purposes. What is on the case is something else lol............... About the MI cases, maybe you have the older MI sets, because those sets have crappy cardboard which suck when u open it a lot because it can leave creases. Maybe you have a "bad" copy (even though the dvds maybe fine) of infinite ryvius...???

I thought as much about MAC SKU good to hear it from some one else though.

I noticed even on my Texhnolyze set that there a few creases on the box behind the plastic where you put the DVDs, it's not a big deal I just hope it does not spread...