Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Nippon Golden Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone with some serious information on this, please help out. I need to get in contact with these people. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://www.bigpipealpha.com/organization...ionid=5614

Check out this link. It gives the number for the company and its address. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm trying to get my hands on some Dr. Slump tapes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Are (808) numbers free? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
808 is the area code for Hawaii, so unless you live in paradise it ain't free.
Hmmmmm, How much do you think it will cost? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I sent them a letter (snail mail) a long while ago asking how I could get some tapes and they basically told me that it was against their policy to distribute such tapes and there was nothing I could do. So, if you actually want to try to get some tapes out of them, you better come up with a really good strategy and a good bulls*** story or, somehow how make good friends with someone there. While I do believe anything could be done, I figure it'd be extremely hard to actually get some tapes considering how far you are and that they'd have to MAIL the tapes to you. It'll actually take them some effort to get you the sources as well, they can't just turn a blind eye and let you walk away with the tapes which could possibly be done if you could physically visit the NGN building.

Well anyway, good luck. I suggest really sucking up if you try calling and remember that you're probably not the only person that's tried to track down rare NGN tapes.
It will probably cost you a whole lot. I would try it if I had the money. Anything for Dr. Slump tapes. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'll try my best. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: